Community > Rejected Suggestions

Revert staff complaints section.

(1/4) > >>

Ravager:
Well as of currently email system sucks and even if u do mail em staff don't even bother to review it for some reason.Maybe staff like karbz, Mafiahunter,lancerb are too bz in irl shit.so they don't get time to check staff complaints on emails .
If u gonna ask y is that necessary?
Bruh I had made 2 complaints like fucking 3 months ago 1 of them was a manager and the other dickhead was a mod still I didn't received any kind of answer to the reports and now guess what he got promoted(mod to admin), some of the staff members kept on abusing their powers since no one is there to have cojones to report their asses of , not gonna use anyone's name but they are still the same dawgs as they were before at that time when I reported those cunts. For ur satisfaction @Mike I'll post the dates here .

Ardealul:
+9999

Vicio:
+1

shabnam_panda:
it was made private to protect abuser staff like clara +1 and this will be denied to protect more abusive staff

Combean0007:
I'm personally against private complaints, it's less transparent. Management isn't required to publicly discipline staff but should decide on a complaint just like any other player complaint, so reportee knows the outcome.

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version