Community > Known issues

Lost my weapons.

(1/1)

FugiTive.:
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? Yep, FugiTive
- What happened exactly? So few days ago l was chasing a criminal and all of a sudden l received a message that: ''An error has occurred'' and it just set my UZI's ammos from 9k to 0. After that l went on to report that bug and when l came back so l saw that the ammos of all weapons were set to 0 by the server. I've bought them for over 100k+ and it's not fair that l've lost them due to server fault. I'll like to get a refund for that.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? -
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? Me, Nova and manymore.
- Can you replicate the issue? -
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? Close the server :)
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? I don't remember it correctly, it happened few days ago.

This problem is also discussed here:
                                                   https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,18917.0.html

Jay_Dee:
You know what im going to say dont you. why no evidence bro :( 

anyhow i will take a look into is today. Sorry that you lost ammo again. When you see me in game ill compensate you for this.

Ardealul:
If you want a refund you need to provide some sort of proof

FugiTive.:

--- Quote from: Jay_Dee on December 16, 2023, 10:28:51 am ---You know what im going to say dont you. why no evidence bro :( 

anyhow i will take a look into is today. Sorry that you lost ammo again. When you see me in game ill compensate you for this.

--- End quote ---
Sure, thanks.
--- Quote from: Ardealul on December 16, 2023, 10:30:39 am ---If you want a refund you need to provide some sort of proof

--- End quote ---
Listen dude, I didn't knew it at that time that that'll happened to me, anyways if you don't trust me then you can leave this. I also didn't saw my chatlogs earlier, l was busy in my exams.
l don't have proof to justify myself.

FugiTive.:
Got Refunded by @Jay_Dee , Thanks for your time sir!

@Ardealul Btw shame on you, you had 120m+ but still you were afraid of spending 75k on a normal bug refund.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version