Community > Invalid Bugs

Mechanics cannot receive Job Missions

(1/2) > >>

LiveEMG:
Script Version & Build: 1.16.3 R1 56998fd

While playing as a Mechanic, there are no job missions being offered to you at the usual times daily, making it difficult to progress.

Hobgoblin:

--- Quote from: LiveEMG on December 16, 2023, 03:26:54 am ---Script Version & Build: 1.16.3 R1 56998fd

While playing as a Mechanic, there are no job missions being offered to you at the usual times daily, making it difficult to progress.

I would include a attachment screenshot but the forum keeps throwing errors at me when I do so.

--- End quote ---

Upload photos from imgur.con

Hobgoblin:

--- Quote from: LiveEMG on December 16, 2023, 03:26:54 am ---Script Version & Build: 1.16.3 R1 56998fd

I would include a attachment screenshot but the forum keeps throwing errors at me when I do so.

--- End quote ---

You press key number 2? If you press this key, the server generate autowork for mechanics.

LiveEMG:

--- Quote from: Hobgoblin on December 16, 2023, 08:05:42 am ---You press key number 2? If you press this key, the server generate autowork for mechanics.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but this is only possible if there's even one single unoccupied stolen car, and there often isn't especially when the server player count is low at some given time.

Without working missions the mechanic just doesn't have a lot to do if nobody needs their cars fixed or sold items to.

EDIT: Added image to OP.

Hobgoblin:

--- Quote from: LiveEMG on December 16, 2023, 10:55:19 am ---Yes, but this is only possible if there's even one single unoccupied stolen car, and there often isn't especially when the server player count is low at some given time.

Without working missions the mechanic just doesn't have a lot to do if nobody needs their cars fixed or sold items to.

EDIT: Added image to OP.

--- End quote ---
Not a bug,  simply you play when the server IS empty off player and logically the mechanic job doesn't have work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version