Community > Suggestions and Ideas

Add Rustler for civs as well

(1/3) > >>

x4x:
Civilians/suspects do need Rustlers as well (NO sea sparrow though). What can you do if someone in a heli who you have revenge on gets away? Ram him with another heli?

I am fully aware that suspects might 'abuse' it but some restrictions like having 100 score or something would help.

I apologise in advance if this has been suggested before but I couldn't find anything.

KSKSKSS:
Nah, hell nah... Plsss... Hell nahhhh

Fapfvl:

--- Quote from: Niovie on November 28, 2023, 10:52:45 pm ---Civilians/suspects do need Rustlers as well (NO sea sparrow though). What can you do if someone in a heli who you have revenge on gets away? Ram him with another heli?

I am fully aware that suspects might 'abuse' it but some restrictions like having 100 score or something would help.

I apologise in advance if this has been suggested before but I couldn't find anything.

--- End quote ---
Stop overdosing marijuana

Devils:

--- Quote from: Veteran950 on November 29, 2023, 12:55:36 am ---Nah, hell nah... Plsss... Hell nahhhh

--- End quote ---
You were preaching about "fair fights," and now you disagree about making things fair.

KSKSKSS:

--- Quote from: Devils on November 29, 2023, 02:38:50 am ---You were preaching about "fair fights," and now you disagree about making things fair.

--- End quote ---

Rustlers are for the Cops. So, it's illogical in the first place. And cops are always meant to be more overpowered than criminals (if you do not know about this as a human IRL). You do crimes to get more money but with HIGH risk. If you are complaining that cops are more OP, then consider not being a MW (or do not shoot at them) to evade the cops easily. Learn to drive an Infernus for faster escape instead of teaming up in a Bullet forever.

If you guys want money, as a criminal, think about tactics to avoid cops shooting (or killing you) at you. I always rob the safes WITHOUT a single weapon. And I am allowed to report the cops that shoot at me. I plan an escape whenever I become wanted. If I do not have that opportunity, I bribe a cop worth 10k. And then I can keep my robbing safes method.

For real, this server's players (who want cops to be nerfed) are the real IQless people who can be seen IRL, unfortunately. Guys do not use their brains at all costs. But they think that they can survive the cops with their L skills. Playing for almost more than a year, but still do not know the tactics to avoid cops fighting you. Shameful. Keep crying that cops are OP. If you have the right plan, you will never think about that.

Goddamn it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version