Community > Suggestions and Ideas

Repealing and Abolishing our newest rule changes (Vote here)

(1/3) > >>

Shabzz:
I'm writing to express my concerns and propose adjustments regarding the recent rule changes that have been introduced to the gameplay dynamics. I firmly believe that certain modifications are necessary to elevate the overall enjoyment for both cops and criminals.

As the title says, this new rule change has just regressed the quality of this server's gameplay, and for no apparent reason but some whining minority of players who like to play as cops yet fail to communicate and coordinate their raids and chases; thus, it is just a simple skill issue.

Let's run a scenario together: if I was playing with X, and he and I were in separate cars, X was being chased by several cops and he called me to back him up. I go there, see him fighting with them, and I can't intervene until I am fired upon—that's just nonsense. Another scenario: I was robbing a bank, and a cop tased and was arresting a stranger while I was robbing the bank. So, I leave him, get arrested, wait for the cop to finish and maybe heal, then offer him something to drink while he calls for backup before I am allowed to attack him.

Prohibiting criminals from defending their peers is debunking the realism and practicality of this server's gameplay. To address this, perhaps allow for limited assistance under certain circumstances, such as when a criminal is actively engaged with law enforcement or facing imminent danger.

Much unnecessary technicalities and drama will come from this rule change, and from the feedback I witnessed, I am confident to say that the majority share my opinion. Thus, I am writing this, calling for whoever has the power to hear the community and annul this rule change, as it would alter the gameplay to a much more ridiculous version.

Thank you for considering these suggestions. I look forward to witnessing the continuous improvement of our gaming environment.

KSKSKSS:
ChatGPT? A person with good English word knowledge doesn't mistake the dots and commas and other grammatical errors. Lmao.

Shabzz:
thanks for appreciating my time and effort to try and write a professional suggestion

Shabzz:

--- Quote from: Veteran950 on November 10, 2023, 01:16:09 pm ---ChatGPT? A person with good English word knowledge doesn't mistake the dots and commas and other grammatical errors. Lmao.

--- End quote ---
here i hope this edit satisfies ur "good english word knowledge"

Ravager:

--- Quote from: Veteran950 on November 10, 2023, 01:16:09 pm ---ChatGPT? A person with good English word knowledge doesn't mistake the dots and commas and other grammatical errors. Lmao.

--- End quote ---
no 1 is that free to watch where u r putting commas and dots it doesnt matter its 2023 bro grow up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version