Off Topic > General Off-Topic

Counter strike 2

(1/2) > >>

Hobgoblin:
I actually im playing cs2 and i don't like because i play with low fps...on cs-go i played with 320/350 FPS but in this game now i play with 100/120fps...what FPS you play in cs2? If i play with low graphics configuration looks fuzzy..

KSKSKSS:
if you cry about graphics, then get a 4090. if u want skills and always win, go for low settings and 4:3.

these types of games are for skilled players not for runners or casual P90 noobs

puuro:

--- Quote from: Veteran950 on October 20, 2023, 07:57:56 am ---if you cry about graphics, then get a 4090. if u want skills and always win, go for low settings and 4:3.

--- End quote ---

low res, low settings (keep shadow settings at med/high)
thats the way to get most fps.

although imo theres not that big of a difference in cs2 with high/low fps. in csgo having 100 fps vs 300 fps is a major difference, but not as much in cs2

KSKSKSS:

--- Quote from: puuro on October 20, 2023, 09:14:03 am ---low res, low settings (keep shadow settings at med/high)
thats the way to get most fps.

although imo theres not that big of a difference in cs2 with high/low fps. in csgo having 100 fps vs 300 fps is a major difference, but not as much in cs2

--- End quote ---

If he has a 240hz or 300hz monitor, thatd make the real difference...

Damien_Scott:
it would not make a huge difference if he had a 240hz or 300/360hz monitor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version