News and Information > News and Announcements

Important rdm related question

(1/1)

Ravager:
Is helping ur friend in taking rev allowed as mw vs mw fights while u had no interaction with other one.and didnt even shoot while fighting pls let staff reply i dont want patchy to put his brain here thx

Moody:

--- Quote from: Corpse on September 30, 2023, 07:44:30 pm ---Is helping ur friend in taking rev allowed as mw vs mw fights while u had no interaction with other one.and didnt even shoot while fighting pls let staff reply i dont want patchy to put his brain here thx

--- End quote ---
so your question is that if A have rev on C and B is friend of A and A goes to C and while C is sitting/idle and A is shooting him then B also came to blast off the C, No this is not allowed
now different scenario if A is attacking C then C fights back then B can protect his noob friend A so he doesn't die , yes this is allowed.

Moody:

--- Quote from: Corpse on October 04, 2023, 08:03:09 am ---Ok if havent shoot there it is rdm and if i did his frend can protect him is that correct?

--- End quote ---
as long its a friend ass and not a random ass

KSKSKSS:

--- Quote from: Corpse on October 04, 2023, 06:20:18 am ---Im wondering when some admin will reply this

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---i dont want patchy to put his brain here thx
--- End quote ---

hahaha dude hates me more than a cockroach lmfao

FugiTive.:

--- Quote from: Moody on October 04, 2023, 07:58:53 am --- so your question is that if A have rev on C and B is friend of A and A goes to C and while C is sitting/idle and A is shooting him then B also came to blast off the C, No this is not allowed
now different scenario if A is attacking C then C fights back then B can protect his noob friend A so he doesn't die , yes this is allowed.

--- End quote ---
I think you were teaching him Theorem lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version