News and Information > Information

Server Donations: Guide and Benefits

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mike:

--- Quote from: ClaudX on May 24, 2020, 09:31:11 pm ---@Mike how do I get PayPal transaction ID?

--- End quote ---
I just need to know the e-mail you donated from. The e-mail you use here, the same as you put in the form, I have no donation from that e-mail.

Krzychu:
is it possible to send donations differently in addition to paypal? for example, a paysafe card for PLN 30 (i.e. about 5 gbp) because I do not have a bank card and a paypal account
5 gbp its 26,26 pln

Karbz:

--- Quote from: krzychu_gamer on April 15, 2021, 01:19:22 pm ---is it possible to send donations differently in addition to PayPal? for example, a Paysafe card for PLN 30 (i.e. about 5 GBP) because I do not have a bank card and a Paypal account
5 GBP its 26,26 pln

--- End quote ---

At the moment only Paypal is supported, in the future other payments may be considered but for now, it will remain only Paypal.

Torchy:
Is there any other way of donating from Pakistan country via bank transfer etc?

RedX:

--- Quote from: Torchy on June 02, 2021, 08:23:22 am ---Is there any other way of donating from Pakistan country via bank transfer etc?

--- End quote ---
to what I know, paypal is the only method till now and it's banned in pak. So either u can ask @denim @Vippy or @stacJ how they donated because they are also from pak. Or u can ask some1 in-game whom you trust. They can donate for you and maybe you can pay them via other sources

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version