Author Topic: Server Donations: Guide and Benefits  (Read 28999 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Server Donations: Guide and Benefits
« on: May 19, 2019, 11:17:37 am »
Donations

We rely on player donations helping keep MCNR running and improving, hopefully for years to come!
As a reward, players that donate will receive a various bonuses in-game, including a cash reward.

What will donations help to pay for?
Donations help to pay for:
- The SA-MP server hosting
- The SA-MP hosted tab listing
- The website hosting
- The mikescnr.com domain
- Third party support and services
- Hardware and software needed for development*
- My time and effort, of which a lot goes into developing and maintaining MCNR!
- Other miscellaneous costs

* I've bought various things to aid in the development of MCNR, such as new hard drives, a new laptop, and software.

Donator Rewards
All donators will be assigned the 'Donator' role on Discord* and the 'Donator' rank on the forums.
* This is automatic, you simply need to verify your Discord account by linking it to your in-game account.

All donators will receive $10,000 in-game cash per £1 donated.

Players that donate £5 or more will also receive the following bonuses and rewards:
- Use story character skins (list below).
- One extra property slot per £5 donated, up to 5 total additional slots (10 total slots).
- Purchase exclusive donator vehicles (list below).
- One 'vehicle credit' for every £5 donated. Can be used to apply up to a $100,000 discount when purchasing dealership vehicles.
- Use colored text in your chat messages.
- Discounted vehicle recovery price.
- Neon lights for cars.
- Additional clothing outfit slots (10, usually 5).
- Buy a lotto ticket from anywhere (/lotto).
- Change vehicle colors anywhere (/vcolor).
- 128 additional vehicle colors (at gas stations).
- Custom licence plates, including ability to use colors.
- Coloured text in property names.

Donator skins list:
(click to show/hide)

Donator exclusive vehicle list:
(click to show/hide)

Additional rewards are planned to be added in the future, and may be given to all previous donators also.

How To Donate
Before we begin: BEWARE OF SCAMS. Read this annoucement: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,12258.msg58536.html#msg58536

For now only PayPal donations are accepted. It is not viable for us to set up any other donation methods as 99% of players can use PayPal.

Click the PayPal donate button below to donate, after reading the rest of this post.

Once you have donated, read the post below for instructions on how to verify your donation.
Failure to follow the process correctly means your donation will not be verified.

Donations MUST be in GBP (Great British Pounds) and no other currency.
If you donate in another currency, PayPal will charge us fees. Your donation will only be verified as the value received in GBP after fees.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must agree to the following before donating. Failure to do so may result in your donation not being verified.

- Donations are subject to a manual verification process once completed. This may take up to 48 hours but we aim to complete this within 24. If we fail to verify your donation within 48 hours you should contact us ([email protected]) to chase it up. Please do not contact us before this 48 hour period.
- Once you have donated you MUST fill out the donation verification form. Failure to do so will leave us unable to verify and process your donation status and rewards. We will not refund the donation but will try to contact the donator via the e-mail used to donate to get the information required to verify it.
- We reserve the right to deny rewards for invalid or reversed donations (e.g. chargebacks), or any other reason we see fit.
- Once verified, donation rewards cannot be transferred to another player/account in any circumstance, including if the original account becomes banned.
- If you lose access to your in-game account and cannot prove your identity, we can only transfer your donator status if you can verify your e-mail that the donation came from. Losing access to this email account means we will NOT be able to recover your donator status.
- Donations are non-refundable and will not be refunded for any reason even if the account is banned or the player leaves.
- If a payment is 'held', we cannot verify your donation status until the payment clears. The 48 hour verification period begins when the payment clears.
- Players that abuse their donator status/rewards (e.g. constantly spamming colored text in chat) may have these rewards revoked and/or their donator status and all rewards revoked, without refund.
- The ability to claim certain rewards immediately is subject to availability. For example if you donated to get more house slots and there are no free houses to buy on the server, this is not something we can do anything about. Similarly, if you are unable to access your account to use your donator rewards (PC issues, banned account etc.) we will not refund the donation.
- Donations can be sent on behalf of another player, you just need to fill out the form correctly.
- Donations of less than £5.00 will only give cash/score rewards.
- Donation amounts are cumulative - if you donate £5.00 twice, you'll now have £10.00 in donations on your account and get the relevant rewards for that donation tier.
- Donations must be in Great British Pounds (GBP - £). Donating in another currency may incur a charge and the final donation we receive may be less. In these circumstances we won't be able to verify your full donation amount (you may top it up though).
- PayPal takes a small percentage from us when you donate (roughly 2%). This does not affect your donation rewards - we will always credit you for the full amount you sent (in GBP). However, please consider sending slightly more to cover these fees. This does not include currency conversion fees.
- GDPR/Data Protection: For all donations we receive, we log the email address the donation came from, and that player's in-game account ID/name, forum ID/name, and Discord ID. This information is stored securely and only accessible by Mike. We do not log any credit card details etc. (these are not provided by PayPal). If you wish us to remove this information to comply with GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018 please contact Mike and this request can take up to 48 hours. We will also have to revoke your donator status in-game/forums/Discord.
- You will never be contacted by MCNR staff other than Mike to verify your donation. If any other staff contact you regarding your donation please report this to Mike.
- You will never be asked for your password by MCNR staff (even Mike). If a member of staff requests your password (in-game/forum/Discord etc.) please report this immediately to Mike.
- We reserve the right to remove donator features in future script updates. Donators will be given notice of this. There may be some sort of compensation or replacement reward, but we do not guarantee this.
- Future donator rewards which are added to the script will likely be awarded retrospectively to past/existing donators, however this is not a guarantee.
- We reserve the right to alter/remove donation rewards for all/some players without compensation or refund.
- If a donation is disputed or charged back etc. we may ban the donator's account(s) and/or claim back the donation reward(s) and compensation at our discretion. If you have an issue, contact Mike or [email protected], do not open a dispute.
- From time to time, we may initiate a Stats Reset on MCNR. This means all player accounts will have their stats reset, including money, score, vehicles, properties and so on. When this happens, past donation rewards will be reissued.

Sending a donation to MCNR confirms you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions in full.

Donating for another player (proxy donations)
If you are donating on behalf of another player, each player's gift donation must be submitted in the form separately.
For example, if you wish to donate £15 and give £5 as a gift to 3 players, donate £15 through PayPal, but fill out the form below 3 diferent times. Failure to do so may invalidate the donation and result in it not being verified correctly.

Donate Now
Click here to donate via PayPal:

Once you have donated, please fill out the donation verification form in the reply post below.

Donator list
View donator list
Thank you everyone that has donated - every penny helps keep MCNR running and improving!

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 09:00:05 am by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
Re: Server donations
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 04:55:48 pm »
If you have donated, thank you very much.

In order for us to verify your donation, please fill out the below form.

IMPORTANT: Please ensure the form is filled out completely and accurately. Failure to provide accurate information may result in us being unable to verify the donation. We do not give refunds because the form was filled out incorrectly.

Please read the form carefully and double-check your answers.

If you cannot see this form, you may access it directly here: https://forms.gle/FRKZ7xA2FMgaAFkdA

NOTE: It can take up to 24 hours for donations to be processed. Please do not enquire about your donation until this time has passed.
It may take a little longer for your forum Donator rank to be set.
You will automatically be given the 'Donator' role on Discord so long as your account is verified and linked to your in-game account (see guidance here).

Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 12:26:08 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +9/-21
  • ??? I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY SONNY ???
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [V]eteran950
  • Discord name: Ayan Chanda #9370
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 05:40:10 pm »
Can I give a donation in Indian Rupees?
Subscribe my youtube channel "VETERAN 950"

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 09:23:32 pm »
I'm not 100% familar with how PayPal works in that sense, but from what I understand they will charge you a fee to convert it into GBP. You just need to make sure you select GBP and then enter the amount when you donate.
View trailers here.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 11:08:41 pm »
It instantly changes currency, before donating to the server.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 09:39:13 pm »
@Mike how do I get PayPal transaction ID?
I just need to know the e-mail you donated from. The e-mail you use here, the same as you put in the form, I have no donation from that e-mail.
View trailers here.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
Re: Server Donations: Guide and Benefits
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2021, 01:19:22 pm »
is it possible to send donations differently in addition to paypal? for example, a paysafe card for PLN 30 (i.e. about 5 gbp) because I do not have a bank card and a paypal account
5 gbp its 26,26 pln
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 01:24:03 pm by krzysiekgta1234321 »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-37
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 10:46:53 am »
is it possible to send donations differently in addition to PayPal? for example, a Paysafe card for PLN 30 (i.e. about 5 GBP) because I do not have a bank card and a Paypal account
5 GBP its 26,26 pln

At the moment only Paypal is supported, in the future other payments may be considered but for now, it will remain only Paypal.

Offline Torchy

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2021, 08:23:22 am »
Is there any other way of donating from Pakistan country via bank transfer etc?

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2021, 09:35:24 am »
Is there any other way of donating from Pakistan country via bank transfer etc?
to what I know, paypal is the only method till now and it's banned in pak. So either u can ask @denim @Vippy or @stacJ how they donated because they are also from pak. Or u can ask some1 in-game whom you trust. They can donate for you and maybe you can pay them via other sources

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +26/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2021, 10:42:21 am »
So either u can ask @denim @Vippy or @stacJ how they donated because they are also from pak.
I bought a account with donator status personally which is not recommended at all!
  u can ask some1 in-game whom you trust. They can donate for you and maybe you can pay them via other sources
And yea there a couple ormore players who can do that.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 10:44:25 am by stacJ »

Offline Torchy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 03:06:28 pm »
I bought a account with donator status personally which is not recommended at all!And yea there a couple ormore players who can do that.

Ahm, Is there any way like the server owner gives me his bank account details and I directly send the money to his bank account; I mean everyone has a bank account now a days. Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +26/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 05:00:13 pm »
At the moment only Paypal is supported, in the future other payments may be considered but for now, it will remain only Paypal.
@Torchy

Offline 66NORTH

• View Profile
  • MCNR name: 66NORTH
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2021, 09:02:04 pm »
How long do i need to wait for it to activate sorry if that's maybe a most asked question just to be sure i donated yesterday.

Offline 66NORTH

• View Profile
  • MCNR name: 66NORTH
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2021, 09:38:49 pm »
i knew i forgot something. sry

Offline 3hab_

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 3hab_
  • Discord name: 3hab
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2022, 12:50:30 am »
I tried donating 15GBP but it got declined. Palestine is not recognized over PayPal. I wish you could add an alternative way to donate. Thank you very much!

- 3hab

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2022, 08:09:47 am »
I tried donating 15GBP but it got declined. Palestine is not recognized over PayPal. I wish you could add an alternative way to donate. Thank you very much!

- 3hab
PayPal is, and likely always will be, the only way to donate.

If it's not supported, you could send the money to a friend in another country and have them donate for you perhaps? It's not worth me setting up a new payment method for the <1% of players that live in countries that for some reason don't support PayPal..
View trailers here.

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2022, 01:24:29 pm »
PayPal is, and likely always will be, the only way to donate.

If it's not supported, you could send the money to a friend in another country and have them donate for you perhaps? It's not worth me setting up a new payment method for the <1% of players that live in countries that for some reason don't support PayPal..
Mike if i donate 10€ i Will get all donator features ?
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-37
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2022, 02:30:08 pm »
You will receive all donator features if you donate 10£ or more, not euros - You will get all available donator features, and any upcoming features Mike may decide to add in the future.  Please properly read the information about donating,  so you are aware of what features you will get and what features are upcoming/planned possible features for the future.

Currently, donations are only accepted in £, so if you donate 10euro it needs to be equal to 10£ to get the full benefits.

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2022, 11:20:41 am »
Okey Imma use a converter and donate in these days... Thank you
stratosign-V2-1" border="0