Author Topic: un ban me u didint say why i banned correctly please send personal message  (Read 1103 times)

Offline a.a.z

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: a.a.z
  • Discord name: _Az
Instructions
- Make sure you have read all of the ban appeal guidelines.
- Scroll down to the post editor and replace all instances of YOUR_TEXT_HERE below with what is needed as stated on the left side of each row.
- Attach a screenshot (press F8 in-game) of your ban message (the dialog which pops up saying 'YOU ARE BANNED' with ban details shown. Do not use unreliable image hosts. Attach it via the forum attachment
system.
- Once done, remove all of this instruction and post the topic. Do not leave this red text in your ban appeal.
- Do not post in the topic again unless information is requested, or your appeal will be denied.

Your in-game namea.a.z
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone18/12/2019 13:54
Ban/infraction reason and detailscheat code 10
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?i was lag and they think i have cheat and they banned me and i dont no who because i was in esc and when i come off from esc i saw i banned
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i was just lag i dont have cheats
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?happy face i think
Any more information to provide?unban me i dont have cheats please i was just lag
https://pasteboard.co/ILXmRpT.png banned me again https://pasteboard.co/ILXnJHU.png 

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: un ban me u didint say why i banned correctly please send personal message
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 07:44:37 pm »
When you got banned by anticheat, you immediately ban evaded 2 times and now you pretend like you didn’t.
I also said if you spam one more appeal that your forum account will get terminated.

Goodbye