Author Topic: Ch0ppa's No reload hack and what not.  (Read 579 times)

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-18
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
Ch0ppa's No reload hack and what not.
« on: May 30, 2023, 11:30:05 pm »
Your in-game name[wT]ShocKWavE
Their in-game nameCh0ppa
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30-05-2023
DetailsI have fought him before enough times and even recorded, but after seeing some many legit looking videos go closed as "Insufficient evidence" I never thought to waste my time complaining this dude. Today I fought him a several times in the duelling arena and luckily he made that one mistake that might cost him a lot. He's definitely using some kind of Aimbot or same fake FPS displayer for sure. The way this dude fight doesn't seems right and is very suspicious. Also look at moment 0:15 to 0:20 where in between he was 1 HP and I shot him with the d-eagle which is clear but he took no damage which reminds me of lag.cs. There are some clips of me fighting with him and if I had only uploaded those it might have declared as insufficient proofs, but this time there's something that he did which is not possible, unless there's some no reload hack active in the background. In the video given below is the montage of all the duels we fought. 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Now watch at the last clip. Look closely how he shot me with his Swan-Off then switched of to deagle then to swan-off immediately and shot me again with in just one second. I don't think its possible since swan off takes at least 2 seconds just to reload, and watch how quickly he shot me with swan then deagle then swan again, this one mistake that he tried to avoid in all other duels as well. In the video above there's another moment in between 0:55 to 0:59 where he did the same but didn't shot me with swan just to avoid suspiciousness but I saw him keeping sawn in hand for a time and it did not performed reloading animation and he switched to tecs very quickly again. Down below is the slowmo of the last clip which is very clear to understand that it was not legit.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:22:32 am by ShocKWavE »

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
Re: Ch0ppa's No reload hack and what not.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 10:43:39 am »
I'm sincerely sorry for posting here but all im gonna say is that Ch0ppa cant reply to your post in his defence because his forums is still not activated. He's waiting for admin/manager to do it and after that he can reply.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-38
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 09:46:22 am »
@ch0ppa i would like to hear what you have to say

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-31
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 11:23:39 am »
Since choppa is having some issues with his forum account activation, i'll be defending him on his behalf. I've got permission from an admin to do so.

Alright, as far as we're concerned about the report, here are few facts i would like to bring up first.
1. Shockwave that no damage of deagle which you're talking about is nothing but some desync or bug on the server side. Its been known from very long. I can give you an example of it from yesterday. Like i was fighting few cops and when my car exploded, i left my car and on the cops POV i regenerated my armour, but on my side it was the same as it was before. So its just a desync or some server sided bug. You cant just accuse him of hplock on base of a single duel. In all other duels, his Hp was depeleted normally. So i think its useless to discuss about it anymore :D

2. Secondly that so called "Impossible" thing you're talking about is called two shot. He shot two sawns, switched to deagle and shot from it and then back to sawns for his 4 shots. Its very easy to imitate that thing again and i can provide you a clip of it if you really wanna see how its done. And the thing is that he was already punished for that. He got 4 infraction points for it. So its pointless to make another report on the same thing he's been punished for :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2023, 11:31:43 am by myth »

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-38
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 12:23:59 pm »
I dont see any no-reload cheats in the evidence you sent above, although the player will be punished for 2 shooting since he didnt learn from his past mistakes
-Locked.