Author Topic: Ban appeal.  (Read 622 times)

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
Ban appeal.
« on: April 01, 2023, 03:47:20 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4573
Your in-game name[HC]Daryl_DixonSTF
Ban or infraction appeal?shot a unknown player named clink in admin event and the admin wh9 banned me wasn't there so he don't know what that unknown player named clink was doing so it was 1v1 duel event and before that he was red and during the event he died in first round and came as a spectator while other players and cops died  in the same event and playiny in the  active city seems like mike gave him this unknown player a VIP pass or something so while other players who died were unable to spectate, i donno why this unknown player named clink was able to spectate while he was clear 6 star and criminal is it allowed if other players can't spectate then why only this player can+foxie wasn't there +foxie always worked for someone when that someone complaint against me
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonedont know just before few hours
Ban/infraction reason and detailsKilling a red to make the rule fair for everyone
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?yes,some players rewriting the rules
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Event participants
Any more information to provide?informing that foxie shoud stay away from this ban appeal.

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 08:18:01 pm »
What are you even talking about.

>Killing a red to make the rule fair for everyone?

Where in the rules is written "players can't spectate events" or can't be present there after their death? It's totally up to event's host choice and none of your business. You already know you are not permitted to attack players unless it's your turn to fight in with your opponent.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 11:56:46 pm »
What are you even talking about.

>Killing a red to make the rule fair for everyone?

Where in the rules is written "players can't spectate events" or can't be present there after their death? It's totally up to event's host choice and none of your business. You already know you are not permitted to attack players unless it's your turn to fight in with your opponent.
so, after i shot him one of [K] might be the life partner of clink.. Shot me.. So u gonna bann him for 1 month? Or u gonna be blind after u see this?

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 05:10:10 am »
so, after i shot him one of [K] might be the life partner of clink.. Shot me.. So u gonna bann him for 1 month? Or u gonna be blind after u see this?

I don't see any reports about them. You could report them !?!?

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2023, 11:11:54 am »
I don't see any reports about them. You could report them !?!?
i dont take screenshot or record small things also i don't report about small things.. For admins:if u can unbann then unban or don't reply with many sentence just deny this

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 05:54:01 pm »
I'm not gonna go into technicalities between event system, but it's enough to say that if someone is inside event, he is meant to be inside this event.
You, as event participant, are expected to follow admin instructions. In this particular case, event was 1v1, so you weren't supposed to kill anyone other than your opponent during 1v1 fight.
I'm gonna reduce the infraction down to 1p and remove the ban, since it was issued automatically for reaching a threshold.

ACCEPTED.