Author Topic: Not down bad  (Read 1118 times)

Offline nneeggyy

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: notme
Not down bad
« on: March 31, 2023, 11:09:08 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)i dont remember
Your in-game name[wT]overdoz
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone20.01.2023 idk
Ban/infraction reason and detailsStaff don't want you to play.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I don't blame them because i've been a terrible player , everyone knows the history of everything
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Toxicity the most
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No need
Any more information to provide?Okay so this ban wasn't for cheating, this ban was because of my terrible history and yeah i'm perma banned for that too. I got banned for sobeit and after checking my PC and everything it resulted as a false ban or call it however you want. This is not an appeal to beg or something i just wanna get back and play a bit because its boring playing the same game everyday.

I'm sorry that i had to create another forum account to make this appeal but i didn't have any other choice because i don't have anyone to contact to unban my account. I contacted howl and i don't blame him for not helping me because he's not anyone to decide by himself.

So i guess i gotta apologize to everyone if i made them feel bad, most of the times i joke around. But when i saw some guys that i used to play alot and have fun with them, turn against me, i really didn't like it because even tho they weren't present on any situation i never backstabbed them. And please if y'all got something to say about me write it down here.

I'm not coming back to cheat, i'm not coming back to be toxic, i just wanna hang around for some time, ofcourse if thats possible. Thanks if y'all read all this. Peace.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Not down bad
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 11:27:51 am »
Denied. You act nice for a while to gain others symapthy then you change your face to true self, sorry but you're not fooling us. Admins can close it cause I denied it already.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:47:45 am by Ralsei »

Offline nneeggyy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 11:51:00 am »
Denied. You act nice for a while to gain others symapthy then you change your face to true self, sorry but you're not fooling us. Admins can close it cause I denied it already.

That's not true. Let's talk about your appeal mentioning me to get a chance? And why are you even replying, one staff should punish you because you're not allowed to reply on ban appeals.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 12:05:15 pm »
That's not true. Let's talk about your appeal mentioning me to get a chance? And why are you even replying, one staff should punish you because you're not allowed to reply on ban appeals.

"If y'all got something to say about me write it down here."

Sorry but no.

Offline nneeggyy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 12:06:52 pm »
"If y'all got something to say about me write it down here."

Sorry but no.

It was for staff not for you.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • герой
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 12:08:00 pm »
Happy gaming

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 04:56:37 pm »
Don't reply where you got no business, forum warned.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 05:16:25 pm »
Ban evasion, forum ban evasion, and unban app?
The staff who is responsible for your ban has been already notified.

Offline nneeggyy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 05:28:22 pm »
Ban evasion, forum ban evasion, and unban app?
The staff who is responsible for your ban has been already notified.

Wym? Does it looks fair getting banned because 'Staff don't want you to play' even tho i did nothing? Good Job you too because you're one of the backstabbers aswell.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 06:18:21 pm »
I've said this before and I will say it again.

Even if it's my ban issued like this one, I can't decide on your fate when it comes to the entire staff team downvoting for your presence in this server.

But if you were to ask me whether I'd give a chance for cheaters to play again, I'd say no - because, they would cheat again and do more of worse, but who knows? Yet, I don't wanna make it any more difficult for myself.

If the staff team don't want you to play, what's so hard to understand?

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2023, 06:36:43 pm »

Also, since people are still failing to read the ban appeal guidelines and not yet to understand that it doesn't involve them since they don't have anything useful to provide, but rather just spew non sense in the appeals, I will be strictly issuing forum vacations.

Offline nneeggyy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2023, 06:53:08 pm »
I've said this before and I will say it again.

Even if it's my ban issued like this one, I can't decide on your fate when it comes to the entire staff team downvoting for your presence in this server.

But if you were to ask me whether I'd give a chance for cheaters to play again, I'd say no - because, they would cheat again and do more of worse, but who knows? Yet, I don't wanna make it any more difficult for myself.

If the staff team don't want you to play, what's so hard to understand?

I understand what you're saying and what's happening. What i don't understand is why are you lying to me atleast since we had alot of good conversations together and i thought atleast honesty would be part of it.

You banned me for 's0beit' and after checking my PC (yeah i gave you that permission) since i knew i was and am clean. You asked me to play on a clean GTA folder with SA:MP R5 and that's what i did.
After checking my PC you said i'm gonna talk with other staff members to lift it (i don't know if you did or not) and now you're still talking about cheating.

I've told you on discord aswell, i'm not here to beg for unban or something. I'm asking for justice since my ban isn't for 'cheating' but just because STAFF want me banned. I just wanna hang around MCNR and join sometimes for fun since there are some WTs left. That's all i'm asking.

I don't understand what's so hard to give it a chance? I'm not coming to bully anyone, i'm not coming to harm anyone, i'm not coming to cheat. You or whoever wants, can check me everyday , spectate me everyday, i don't really mind because all i want is just to play around like i'm not even in-game.

But anyways because it will look like i'm trying to convince you or something but anyways, y'all decide now. Also thanks if anyone read all this, but it's more about justice.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +58/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2023, 07:52:06 am »
Nah.