Off Topic > Gaming

My experience on Crazybobs CnR server (updated)

(1/3) > >>

CorkFart69:
A quick update to this topic: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9540.msg45523.html

Hello guys!

A quick update about what happened since the #CorkyGate.

After plenty of useless and ignored appeals, i got invited back into the game a few weeks ago, but with the same toxic people and administration still on charge.

Apparently the server owner (Crazybob) might close the servers in a near future, due to this state being awfully degraded and ruined by cheaters, a toxic community and (most of) abusive administration.

We might assist to the last moments of Crazybobs CnR in a near future. What a waste.

Anyway they made me understood that if i keep telling people about what happened and exposing their bad deeds, i might be banned again and not assist to the last event of the server, which is totally unacceptable after what happened.

I expected apologies and fixes instead of this kind of blackmail.

That's why i invite you guys to go see my new website talking about the incident, and more: http://cnrcorky.free.fr

This is a work in progress that needs updates, that i will do when i have time and motivation to do so.

Whatever happens in the future i'd like to thank all the people who have been kind enough and supported me through this painful event. I hope that Mike's CnR community and administration will behave way better than on this server.

I'm so saddened and devastated to see this amazing server going downfall. But since this toxic community and administration is not willing to make the needed changes, it's condemned to fall and end sadly. They are fully responsible of this server going down.

Wishing the best for Mike's CnR.
Cheers and cya ingame!

BeatEn:
What the fuck man did you seriously made a whole ass website about all the injustice that happened to you

CorkFart69:
It was just a forum post on official forums in the beginning.

But since those ***holes kept censoring me and removing my posts i made a blog, then this website to spread the truth and expose them.

More content coming soon!

KSKSKSS:

--- Quote from: Kanarimortem on March 30, 2023, 04:18:00 am ---This nigga rlly crying over 10+ years old shit

--- End quote ---

Stop being so dumb af pathetic toxic psycho. He's just telling the people's behave not a game's stuff.

Dude post the last event too if they really do it.

puuro:
Lmao cbcnr shut down already

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version