Author Topic: Spawning personal vehicle  (Read 443 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Spawning personal vehicle
« on: March 29, 2023, 09:33:44 am »
« Last Rated on: March 29, 2023, 05:01:37 pm »
The only vehicle I can currently spawn without going in the Y menu is my primary favourite car with the /pv command
What I am suggesting is to be able to arrange your vehicles in the Y menu as you desire let's say maybe in the section of your favourite vehicle and to be able to call any vehicle by their order without accessing the Y menu
Say for example in my favourite vehicles I have my bullet the Infernus then sultan so as I can recall my PRIMARY favourite with pv I can call my sultan which is in the 3rd place in my menu by /pv 3  or my Infernus by /PV 2
Its better because let's say am fighting cops and they disabled my car but i managed to survive them but now I have to do 10-sec navigation through my menu so I can call my Infernus which is more than enough time for backup cops to arrive and finish my 30% health and talk shit in the chat XXDD
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 08:22:42 am by Shabzz »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Spawning personal vehicle
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 02:03:31 pm »
I don't like this idea because what if you sell vehicle #2? Suddenly the vehicle that was #3 becomes #2 etc..

Although I suppose I could literally let people set their own numbers manually, and have the list order by that number. It's just more clutter for the list though.

I'll think on it.
View trailers here.

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
Re: Spawning personal vehicle
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 02:58:49 pm »
I don't like this idea because what if you sell vehicle #2? Suddenly the vehicle that was #3 becomes #2 etc..

Although I suppose I could literally let people set their own numbers manually, and have the list order by that number. It's just more clutter for the list though.

I'll think on it.

You have a point, but no one sells their vehs everyday and whoever sells their vehicle should be able to bare in mind that point that his vehicles order would change i dont think its such a big deal.