Author Topic: Parrot in camera  (Read 664 times)

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
Parrot in camera
« on: March 29, 2023, 12:59:23 am »
I'm not sure if I should post this in Suggestions and Ideas or here, But please do something about the parrot appearing in the camera if it's possible.
Thanks.

Offline WAP

• Respect: +19/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
Re: Parrot in camera
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 01:01:17 am »
I hate it when parrots get stuck inside my camera. I've found that they like to eat fruit and nuts, so I lured mine out with some Cadbury's Fruit & Nut as it was the closest thing I had. However, if the parrot is actually appearing in the camera footage, there's not much you can do to physically remove it afterwards. In that case, I would suggest Adobe Photoshop or similar software.

Also, apart from the fruit and nuts idea, I would suggest trying to redirect the parrot's attention elsewhere by placing some toys or treats outside of the camera's view.

Alternatively, you could try temporarily covering the camera with a cloth or piece of paper to block the parrot's view and encourage it to move on to other activities. It's important to remember to remove the covering once the parrot has moved on, to avoid obstructing the camera's view permanently.

If these strategies don't work, it might be necessary to seek the help of a professional animal handler or wildlife expert to safely remove the parrot from the camera's vicinity. In any case, it's important to ensure the parrot's well-being and avoid harming the animal in any way.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 01:07:42 am by WAP »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 01:07:39 am »
I hate it when parrots get stuck inside my camera. I've found that they like to eat fruit and nuts, so I lured mine out with some Cadbury's Fruit & Nut as it was the closest thing I had. However, if the parrot is actually appearing in the camera footage, there's not much I can do to physically remove it afterwards. In that case, I would suggest Adobe Photoshop or similar software.

Also, apart from the fruit and nuts idea, I would suggest trying to redirect the parrot's attention elsewhere by placing some toys or treats outside of the camera's view.

Alternatively, you could try temporarily covering the camera with a cloth or piece of paper to block the parrot's view and encourage it to move on to other activities. It's important to remember to remove the covering once the parrot has moved on, to avoid obstructing the camera's view permanently.

If these strategies don't work, it might be necessary to seek the help of a professional animal handler or wildlife expert to safely remove the parrot from the camera's vicinity. In any case, it's important to ensure the parrot's well-being and avoid harming the animal in any way.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the guiding essay but this parrot is so smarter than that!, I've already tried this solutions..

Offline AllyLily

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LoneTraveler
  • Discord name: AlliedTalks
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 02:19:23 am »
Bug report by AllyLily (forum topic #14879)
Issue #3152
IssueClothing Items In Camera Viewfinder, Sniper Rifle Scope
DescriptionClothing items visible through the camera viewfinder / sniper rifle scope
Script areaClothing
PriorityLow
Logged byAllyLily
Assigned toMike

Moved to Confirmed Bugs.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2023, 08:31:41 am »
I hate it when parrots get stuck inside my camera. I've found that they like to eat fruit and nuts, so I lured mine out with some Cadbury's Fruit & Nut as it was the closest thing I had. However, if the parrot is actually appearing in the camera footage, there's not much you can do to physically remove it afterwards. In that case, I would suggest Adobe Photoshop or similar software.

Hope this helps.
I'm not even mad
View trailers here.