Author Topic: Banned for joking  (Read 509 times)

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
Banned for joking
« on: March 25, 2023, 06:01:46 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable):4546   
Your in-game name:phonk.1337   
Ban or infraction appeal: ban
Date and time of ban/infraction: today
Ban/infraction reason and details: "disrespecting staff member" even tho i was joking around and havin fun in chat
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued: 3 points for 1 word is a bit much   
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening: spawned in bs. saw hellboss coming for me.. ran to the heli and escaped.. mf started saying run and shit and i joked around and said  iranian dog

Note: Ok, i guess we cant joke around with "staff members" cuz they are doing a very hard job i bet.but infracting 3 points for such childish comments is kinda sad..tell him to act more mature

Since i know who might have banned me i would  like to request managers to handle this after the admin who banned me responds
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 01:23:14 pm by punisher »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Banned for joking
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 08:48:03 pm »
Denied, I've seen your behaviour in-game Punisher (or phonk) and you often bring attention to yourself by saying fairly petty and ridiculous shit into chat.

I think serving out this ban will be ideal, so hopefully next time you say something you think before you press the 'send message' key.