• View Profile
  • MCNR name: [WT]BaD_PoP
  • Crew: WU-TANG
Banned
« on: March 24, 2023, 10:07:04 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)4220
Your in-game name[WT]BaD_PoP
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneAbout 1 month and a couple of weeks ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?tried disscussing my situation
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Accused for RDM
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?None
Any more information to provide?I hope for a ban removal or reduction as i got injuired and won`t be able to leave home for the next couple of weeks and starting to get bored
EL PAP MF

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
  • Respect: +13/-40
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Foxie
  • Discord name: foxieisbusy
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 07:29:17 am »
So do you still believe you did NOT RDM him?

Offline BaDPoP

• Respect: +0/-0
  • EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 12:06:27 pm »
if i`m guilty , i`ll admit i`m guilty,  but if i`m sure of my innocence and my actions i`ll not believe anything else
besides there were no admins when the incident happened to make a fair judgement, the punishment was depending on actions logs which doesn`t recreate the accurate scene
So do you still believe you did NOT RDM him?
EL PAP MF

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2023, 01:06:24 pm »
if i`m guilty , i`ll admit i`m guilty,  but if i`m sure of my innocence and my actions i`ll not believe anything else
besides there were no admins when the incident happened to make a fair judgement, the punishment was depending on actions logs which doesn`t recreate the accurate scene

So by all of these you mean you did NOT RDM Br@ndon? Answer me with a yes or no.

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 08:53:54 pm »
So by all of these you mean you did NOT RDM Br@ndon? Answer me with a yes or no.
Yes, I DID NOT Rdm Br@ndon
EL PAP MF

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 09:21:48 pm »
"Any I have a video,  of those two maybe you can judge thier aim , plus I have  screen shot of a chat between me ( Discord) and Rondo ( in game ) as none of my current witnesses can attend or defend me"

This is your replay in your last appeal but right after it you said you deleted the videos for shit quality.
"Last thing
The only reason I kept fighting them was to gather evidence off thier aimbot , but unfortunately all of them were on shit quality ( I forgot to set it ) and doesn't show anything important so I had to delete them"

and this is a manager's reply to your appeal "
"Looking at your action logs, you killed Brandon at 00:53:51, then they were killed again by a cop and sent to jail at 00:54:17. At 00:55:40, Brandon left jail and then you killed them a second time at 00:57:23. I did not see Brandon doing anything to you the 2 minutes they had since leaving jail and dying a second time at your hands."

Have a look at https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14540.0.html.

Anything else left to explain?

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 02:02:54 am »
"Any I have a video,  of those two maybe you can judge thier aim , plus I have  screen shot of a chat between me ( Discord) and Rondo ( in game ) as none of my current witnesses can attend or defend me"

This is your replay in your last appeal but right after it you said you deleted the videos for shit quality.
"Last thing
The only reason I kept fighting them was to gather evidence off thier aimbot , but unfortunately all of them were on shit quality ( I forgot to set it ) and doesn't show anything important so I had to delete them"

and this is a manager's reply to your appeal "
"Looking at your action logs, you killed Brandon at 00:53:51, then they were killed again by a cop and sent to jail at 00:54:17. At 00:55:40, Brandon left jail and then you killed them a second time at 00:57:23. I did not see Brandon doing anything to you the 2 minutes they had since leaving jail and dying a second time at your hands."

Have a look at https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,14540.0.html.

Anything else left to explain?
first of all thanks for communicating, Foxie
1- the video wasn`t mine, it was recorded by my friend [WT]YoungThugg and i asked him to send it to me ( and  he`s the first to suspect thier upnormal aim)

2-by saying :i kept fighting them
i didn`t mean that i followed them and kept RDMing them
i meant that i didn`t quit after thier constant and continous harrasments and RDMs but i fought back so atleast i could gather a fair video of them aimbotting and coming to RDM us for revenge or for no reason , but unfortuantely i didn`t know how to set my recording app and the videos weren`t even clear enough to show anything

3- as i said previously, action logs doesn`t provide fair information or recreate the accurate secne , the only reason the logs shows that i killed Br@andon for no reason is because he was driving , when his friend(christan_Hodgson) shot at us we killed him , then took Br@ndon out next.
EL PAP MF

Offline Foxie

• Worst Staff 2022
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2023, 06:41:29 am »
3- as i said previously, action logs doesn`t provide fair information or recreate the accurate secne , the only reason the logs shows that i killed Br@andon for no reason is because he was driving , when his friend(christan_Hodgson) shot at us we killed him , then took Br@ndon out next.

Very well, you said actions log do not prove fair information but if Christian_Hodgson shot you, it would be registered in their action logs but I didn't see such thing in actions log.

When you say you are going to record somebody cheating, you must make sure your recorder is working well. This is not my problem that you can't record somebody for "aimbotting " but randomly killing them to make your own fun or satisfaction is forbidden.

As I said above, actions log would register Br@ndon's friend if they shot you but I didn't see such thing in their actions log. You need a video evidence to prove your words , otherwise I can do nothing about it.

Offline BaDPoP

• EL PAP MF
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 04:16:42 pm »
Very well, you said actions log do not prove fair information but if Christian_Hodgson shot you, it would be registered in their action logs but I didn't see such thing in actions log.

When you say you are going to record somebody cheating, you must make sure your recorder is working well. This is not my problem that you can't record somebody for "aimbotting " but randomly killing them to make your own fun or satisfaction is forbidden.

As I said above, actions log would register Br@ndon's friend if they shot you but I didn't see such thing in their actions log. You need a video evidence to prove your words , otherwise I can do nothing about it.

I'm really starting to believe that you either don't read what I type , or you probably think I'm lying (and that's mostly sure )
Anyway it is not also my problem that your actions log is broke or something because we didn't shoot at those dude until one of them shot at us,  and it wasn't me who started shooting ( from our side ) so If I'm to blame  , I'm not the only one to blame
As you can check my actions log and blame me , can't you check on thier actions logs and see how many times it was them starting the fight? I don't think you'd really like to prove that you are wrong and I was honest all the time
And I'll type it once more in capital letters , perhaps you'd notice it this time
WHEN I WAS RECORDING THOSE DUDES , IT WAS ALWAYS THEM COMING FOR US NOT US GOING FOR THEN UNTIL THEY GOT JAILED WE FOLLOWED THEM TO PROVOKE THEM  AND THEY STARTED SHOOTING FIRST
Perhaps this makes it clear
EL PAP MF

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2023, 01:38:00 am »
@BaDPoP The action logs are not broken, and they indeed correctly work. Management and I discussed your original appeal for this incident and came to the conclusion you were in fact in the wrong and the punishment given to you was appropriate and not at all 'wrongfully issued'. The evidence seen by management and retained from the logs was in favor of the punishing staff member. Since it has also been more than 1 month since the punishment took place the ability to appeal has been revoked.

4 bans have been issued against your account, you also have 14 infraction points (with 13 active) - So banned 3 times for infractions, to me just means you simply do not learn.

Denied, - You will wait out the entire length of your sentence.