Author Topic: 24/7 Bank Robberies  (Read 941 times)

Rated 6 times

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
24/7 Bank Robberies
« on: March 06, 2023, 04:20:47 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 04, 2023, 11:26:59 am »
I propose allowing bank robberies whilst the bank is closed, but with greater difficulty.

Players should have to break into the bank when it is closed, alerting the police to bank robberies earlier than during the day.

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: 24/7 Bank Robberies
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 04:28:30 pm »
Never, civilians already most thing they do is robbing bank what I see is new stuff to be added so players can do something else except robbing bank, they need something new to focus on, or no focusing on one thing only in whole server is literally not fun at all.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 07:52:18 pm »
Never, civilians already most thing they do is robbing bank what I see is new stuff to be added so players can do something else except robbing bank, they need something new to focus on, or no focusing on one thing only in whole server is literally not fun at all.
well gives us the ability to rob it 24/7 untill yall add stuff

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 09:31:33 pm »

Only bank robberies are worthy doing.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 11:36:27 pm »
More heists is what we need above anything else... I want to add more big robberies and limit the bank robbery to once a day or something. People need to do other things rather than just robbing the bank 100 times a day.
View trailers here.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 12:21:19 am »
This is a desperate suggestion for some activity during the night with some really easy money earning....
So for the servers sake and for this suggestion, we hope there will be more heists sooner this month.
And i am probably loosing my sanity and i'm starting to see the boring side of the server myself after defending it for a year, or i'm getting too old for games....

I'M ONLY 20?!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 12:35:00 am by Ahsoka_Tano »
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023, 09:05:33 am »
More heists is what we need above anything else... I want to add more big robberies and limit the bank robbery to once a day or something. People need to do other things rather than just robbing the bank 100 times a day.

Robbing the bank is worth the risk Mike.Why would I try some store robbery for $7k and risk getting killed+jailed and lose ~$20k.It would be nice to rise the amount of money in a bag and reduce the bags to 6 for example.

Offline basedSkeleton

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-18
  • Do not accept checks from this man.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: basedSkeleton
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 01:38:59 am »
You could also have other heists to pull off from other businesses, which could take longer/have more tasks, but have the same or higher payout.

Offline Shabzz

• Respect: +1/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]SinHabzz
  • Discord name: Shabzz#8270
  • Crew: Wu-tang
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 07:08:34 pm »

putting a limit on bank heists is a bad idea and will only bring backlash solution is to add more heists with more appealing cash outs and more exciting procedures which will take the pressure off it but doing any kinda of cooldown or implementing any limits is not good