Author Topic: Game crashes right after you enter a vehicle (FIX)  (Read 469 times)

Offline MCNR

• Official
  • Respect: +3/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: -
Game crashes right after you enter a vehicle (FIX)
« on: February 27, 2023, 10:47:28 pm »
Original poster: @melinder

Hey, so I've noticed it hasn't been posted here yet and I find that this is the only fitting section that I can post about this(correct me if I'm wrong), the issue is when the game crashes almost immediately after entering a vehicle.

So, this is caused by the GTA SA default radio most likely, the way you can fix this if you have this problem is:

1) Going to the folder where GTA SA is installed

2) Navigating from there to: (gtasa folder)/audio/streams

3) Deleting the files selected inside red markers in the picture below (these are just default GTA-SA radio files, i.e.: Playback FM, SF-UR, Radio X,...):

What will this do exactly? It will basically disable the GTA SA default radio and you won't be able to listen to the GTA-SA radio songs in-game (the ads from the GTA-SA Radio will work tho...), therefore it will also prevent your game from crashing right after entering a vehicle, don't worry it won't ruin your game in any other way other than disabling the GTA-SA radio. I've learned this before from another user who posted it on SA-MP official forums regarding this issue, since the official SA-MP forums are not in function anymore, I decided to post it here since I also didn't notice anyone talking about this issue.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 09:19:52 pm by Mike »