Author Topic: Self proclaimed god #2 - Dani  (Read 638 times)

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Munna
Self proclaimed god #2 - Dani
« on: February 03, 2023, 08:01:30 pm »
Your in-game name: MrKhan
Their in-game name: Dani.
Details: So I usually rob cops and then run around, this time, I robbed a guy, I simply went around cops and moved to the star tower that is located in downtown "SF". I went there, went to the top, got parachute and jumped down. Now this dani who is a moderator shot me dead.
I asked him why he did that, he said its in accordance with server rules.
While server rule states that.

You can clearly see point no 1 that I need to be in aircraft or water but he killed me while I was sky diving.

I told him multiple times that its against the rules, yet he kept denying due to which I decided to take this issue to forums. Logs can be checked further he accepted he shot me while I was non threat, just because I was skydiving lol. Really.
And skydiving never falls in point no 1 as I would have landed and you could arrested me.
Please teach this moderator some rules of server, its 3rd complaint against him.

Logs proof

« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 08:04:44 pm by Munna »

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
Re: Self proclaimed god #2 - Dani
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 08:28:07 pm »
Notified Dani and the managers.

Wait for their respond

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 08:38:59 pm »
After confirming from staff, I've realized that it was my mistake it is right that rule no.1 in coprules says aircraft, but parachuting from a tower like that somehow seemed to allow shooting at you for me if coprules pointed out about parachuting is not considered as aircraft i wouldn't have done that, I know my limits very well and same as the rules but it is just i was not aware of it, my duty as a moderator is to enforce the rules to those who don't follow it or unaware of it and not to break it, so there is my, Apologise for doing that and i can say that is not going to happen again, I'll be waiting for managers response and I accept any action will be taken by them.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Munna
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 08:41:17 pm »
As Dani has accepted his mistake therefore I would be considering no action further and close this complaint.

Peace.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 02:15:37 am »
It seems that both parties have resolved their conflict, therefore I'll be closing this complaint.