Author Topic: Mod complaint against Dani  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Munna
Mod complaint against Dani
« on: January 30, 2023, 10:32:45 am »
Name: MrKhan
There in-game:  Dani
Explanation:
We were talking in General Channel of discord and from somehow the person Dani issued timeout while timeout should be not be abused by mods to block those who are just chatting in General Channel without any reason, there was no spam even as well.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 10:56:40 am by Munna »

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: Mod complaint against Gamers
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 10:33:38 am »
Logs should be checked if the person that issued timeout for fake reason was Gamers or anyone, would love to post complaint against that guy as well.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 10:37:30 am »
Going to notify managers, and just to make your day 1% better i will not close this one.
I would, but not now.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 10:38:13 am »
Close this one even, I dont care, I will post another complaint against you as well. No worries.

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 10:39:49 am »
Btw I did not even timed out you.... Also You want So called evidence? You will get it.
Waiting for Managers Reply.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 10:41:13 am »
As Gamers said he did not issue that fake timeout. @Managers please check logs and tag the person that did issue timeout, I would love to see that reason for which 5 minutes timeout was issued. Just to remind, there was no spam/no offensive comments, just usage of General chat or you would say argument between player and an admin. If admins are abusing timeout then its a serious offense.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: Mod/Admin complaint against [check logs]
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 10:46:05 am »
basically the report is against me not gamers, if you were unsure of who did it, you should've put "unknown" and managers would know, so Yes, i issued the timeout, your behavior is unacceptable in general you should improve yourself a bit taking the game too seriously won't help you anymore you will just get in troubles, you create many arguements in less time, with every word you say you make an arguement with someone, 5 minutes is not 5 years, you had to stay silent a bit to learn from your mistake and... you are making it worse, by the way, i said what i wanted to say i will leave the managers decide if i was really wrong at trying to make you improve yourself or not.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: Mod/Admin complaint against [check logs]
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2023, 10:48:33 am »
basically the report is against me not gamers, if you were unsure of who did it, you should've put "unknown" and managers would know, so Yes, i issued the timeout, your behavior is unacceptable in general you should improve yourself a bit taking the game too seriously won't help you anymore you will just get in troubles, you create many arguements in less time, with every word you say you make an arguement with someone, 5 minutes is not 5 years, you had to stay silent a bit to learn from your mistake and... you are making it worse, by the way, i said what i wanted to say i will leave the managers decide if i was really wrong at trying to make you improve yourself or not.

AvenTadoR was replying in the same tone and was arguing with me as well, you could have issued timeout to him as well but instead you issued timeout to me.
Doesnt matter of 5 minutes or 5 years, you abused timeout command. And please provide evidence on which you decided to abuse the timeout command as there was just an argument, and you are a mod not an admin to take such decisions.

@Managers resolve this and I would love the removal of Dani from staff team.

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
Re: Mod complaint against Dani
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2023, 11:07:27 am »
Dani should be removed. #IStandWithMunna

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2023, 11:10:44 am »
Dani should be removed. #IStandWithMunna
I'm not forum warning you because of your comment, but for useless posting where not involved.

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2023, 11:16:59 am »
I'm not forum warning you because of your comment, but for useless posting where not involved.
Why you didnt forum warn MD045 and Gamers when they replied on my previous complaint? Remove his forum warning or get ready for another forum complaint wannabe admin.

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2023, 11:22:09 am »
Why you didnt forum warn MD045 and Gamers when they replied on my previous complaint? Remove his forum warning or get ready for another forum complaint wannabe admin.
They're staff, staff warn staff?  ???
if they've done anything wrong report them though i don't support you on making any more complaints, especially making another one on me because i ain't removing the warnings? you cannot create more than 1 report on a staff member, so put any rulebreak i've done here if you ever think i did though i still don't support you doing that.

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2023, 11:25:18 am »
What will you get by Complaining every one of the staff huh Also you said you have Mike's number Why not message or Call him and report us directly to him and get unbanned why reporting us on Forum and making ban appeal why not message Mike???
wannabe cool guy.....

Offline Munna

• Banned
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2023, 11:32:17 am »
What will you get by Complaining every one of the staff huh Also you said you have Mike's number Why not message or Call him and report us directly to him and get unbanned why reporting us on Forum and making ban appeal why not message Mike???
wannabe cool guy.....
Do not reply as you are not involved, You have replied 2 times when you were not involved, one more reply and I will forum complaint you.

With your English, I would not be playing SA-MP rather attending school to improve it. Sadly, no doubt why you here.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2023, 11:35:59 am »
- Locking this topic to avoid further arguments. @Munna Do not make another complaint for the same. DM me on discord if you want to add something useful to this report.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +58/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2023, 04:11:11 pm »
I understand your dissatisfaction with the way your complaint was handled that day, but discord is not the place to vent and argue about it, so I believe the mute you received was justified. Thanks.