Author Topic: Paramedic Pso Appeal  (Read 560 times)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Paramedic Pso Appeal
« on: February 01, 2023, 11:02:17 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Pso
Your in-game name[alien]420Astronaut
Ban or infraction appeal?Pso appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneive just logged an saw that i have pso dont know exact time
EDIT:it says 01.02.2023 18:39(4hrs before this post)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsHelping a criminal while being public service
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I dont know how can i help or not help criminal while being  medic unless if /heal is helping a criminal while being Paramedic than idk why this job exists and why dont you just ban everyone
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Someone may have reported me for something and i got punished, but i dont see any forum reports nor admin contacted me ingame
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Possibly if you tell me what situation i was punished for
Any more information to provide?YEp i can provide actions or bring a witness, i was playing for a long time as crim than i become Paramedic because too many cops, was helping/healing players both cops and criminals than i logged off because it got boring. When i relloged i saw im punished but i was not reported nor forums nor was contacted ingame about any case. ??? ???
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 12:34:29 am by Astro »

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Paramedic Pso Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 10:54:54 am »
I'm the one that issued you the PSO. You attacked Bromine when he/she was cuffing Outlaw causing him to break out of his cuffs and kill the cop. Here's the actions logs.

The management will decide the outcome of your appeal.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 12:04:06 pm »
I'm the one that issued you the PSO. You attacked Bromine when he/she was cuffing Outlaw causing him to break out of his cuffs and kill the cop. Here's the actions logs.

The management will decide the outcome of your appeal.
Aight sorry than, as i dont recall punching him when exiting ammu , i only told outlaw to let me revive the cop  when i saw them fight but he killed him. My mistake about it, but i have a question why did you punished me 10 mins after i logged off  without any talk meanwhile ?

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +57/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 04:20:07 pm »
Appeal denied.

If the evidence is sufficient, I don't believe there is a need for a "talk," nor is there anything wrong with punishing offline players.