Author Topic: Kidnapping System.  (Read 6695 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Mb.Michael

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-0
  • Actual Home Wrecker
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mb.Michael
  • Discord name: 🍌NannaSplit🍌#2183
Kidnapping System.
« on: November 27, 2019, 02:05:56 am »
« Last Rated on: January 02, 2021, 05:33:39 am »
This feature wasn't suggested before

Introduction: I'm a bonafide criminal, I've pretty much done everything in the server which relates to crime. However a lot more can be added, for fun purposes.
So I thought since a lot of people have so much trust in a complete stranger, enough to be willing to enter their vehicle unconditionally, Why not make them regret that decision and make them think twice before which car they just hop into? P.s It'll also fit my persona of a pedo-kidnapping clown.

Additional Introduction I could just ask for a simple (/tie on foot) and *Magically teleport the prey into the passenger's seat, and you'll be (detained similar to how cops have the *cuff* "get into the car please" and you're cuffed to the seat until you reach the drop off point and then you're in jail.)
But instead we'll strive to be unique! (please think like me  :-\)

Features:
•Being able to drag the kidnappie, when you tie them on foot, to a car of your choosing, granted you've broken into one and has access to it / You own the car. (If on foot is not applicable then the standard way of kidnapping in a car is fine)

•Being able to put a mask/Bag around the kidnappie's head which will basically make their entire screen black via camera positions
SetPlayerCameraPos(targetid, -833.5241, -1358.8575, 86.9054);
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(targetid, -833.5241, -1358.8575, 0.0000);
(Not confident enough to see if it exactly shows a black screen to target, haven't tried it.)

•Cover the map with an image saying you've been bagged or something (debatable)

•Can drive back to a hideout, where they can either store or torture the player to death with a dildo/chainsaw/katana preferably an interior like:  FDC Janitors room   ID:10   Camerapos: 1889.953369,1017.438293,31.882812
Millie room   ID:6   Camerapos: 346.870025,309.259033,999.155700
Etc..

•Of course you must have a ransom and when it's paid the kidnappie automatically gets untied and free to do whatever they want. Also kidnappie spawns outside the interior when ransom is paid.

•Money must go straight to bank, other players can pay to free their friend through bank transactions.

•Operation Rescue Me: If the kidnapper dies while kidnapping/Driving to the safe house/When kidnappie is in safe house then the kidnappie automatically gets free. Players can rescue their
friends granted that they know the safe house's location

•/loc [ID] should display message such as, "You cannot view that player's location, because they are kidnapped!"

•Kidnappie can PM like normally and use general/main chat.

•If a player that has been kidnapped within the last 15 minutes, they cannot be redkinapped until the timer cooldown ends.

•Kidnapper cannot kidnap another person until 5 minutes has passed.

•Ransom limitations, $5,000-$50,000 (Kidnapper can set the ransom with a command, prekidnap, otherwise default is $5,000)

•3 level wanted stars (debatable)

•4 score after you've successfully kidnapped the player (debatable)

LEOs get notification when said player is kidnapped but still cannot /loc unless you're max rank LEO

•Counter play: Scissors That can be bought from any 24/7 with at least an 65%-85% success rate, which can be purchased for $500 (debatable)

•Counter play 2: Lube can can now be used as a lower success rate alternative; 28%-55%

•Bags/Masks can be purchased from any 24/7 for $600 each with a max of 5

•Rope can be purchased in order to tie the victim you can buy them in bulks such as "Buy Rope x5" (max is 5) rope will cost $300 each.

•Success rate of rope; 60%-80%

•Anti-Abuse; Players can /mask an unkidnapped player restricting their vision, in order to win a fight. Make it so that they MUST to be kidnapped in order to use /mask or /bag

Final Thoughts:
Lol this might not even get added because it's so goddamn detailed, but I'll be real with you, a kidnapping system is all i want. This above that i wrote is all what i need.

Screen Shots of Interiors

Please Upvote my suggestion, It's going to be so much fun and something new, What do ya'll think?
I'm open to any suggestions/Improvements.

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-21
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vectorman
  • Discord name: Vectorman#2161
Re: Kidnapping System.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 02:41:54 am »
Oh nice idea..i cant say nothing more..that will be fun i guess

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 02:47:41 am »
Just to notice you mb..how can we will catch the player when we know that he will resist hum.probably kill us..i just wanna know how

Offline Mb.Michael

• Busta
  • Actual Home Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 03:06:30 am »
Just to notice you mb..how can we will catch the player when we know that he will resist hum.probably kill us..i just wanna know how

That's the thing, if he's on foot we can use a CMD that will tie him kinda like if he is  cuffed, he'll be running like if he was cuffed and if he tries to jump he'll fall like when he's cuffed.
We will be able to drag him
So it'll be like this
/tie [ID]
then
/drag [ID]
What the "drag" does, it lets you drag them to a vehicle.

Then drive off /mask [iD]  /set ransom [amount] then /ransom [ID] and a message will be displayed such as "Vectorman has been kidnapped by Michael, for a ransom of $10,000"

And if the player is not on foot, then you will have to lead him into the car and then you'll proceed accordingly.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 03:13:10 am by Mb.Michael »

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 03:11:22 am »
That's the thing, if he's on foot we can use a CMD that will tie him kinda like if he is  cuffed, he'll be running like if he was cuffed and if he tries to jump he'll fall like when he's cuffed.
We will be able to drag him
So it'll be like this
/tie [ID]
then
/drag [ID]
What the "drag" does, it lets you drag them to a vehicle.

Then drive off /mask [iD]  /set ransom [amount] then /ransom [ID] and a message will be displayed such as "Vectorman has been kidnapped by Michael, for a ransom of $10,000"

And if the player is not on foot, then you will have to lead him into the car and then you'll process accordingly.

bro ..its the best idea that i never hear in MCNR
 Good job bro im supporting you and i hope that mike will take care of this..and put your idea on the forum..for more fun ..

Offline glassy

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: glassy
  • Discord name: glassy#6394
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 10:16:18 am »
this is very detailed, what if the kidnappie lost the internet connection or logged out?

Offline Kool

• Respect: +5/-0
  • Stay'n Kool
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kool
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 12:15:57 pm »
+1 To a kidnapping system, not really to all of the features that you'd like implemented. Here's my take:

Starts with an option to knock a player down using a bat or a melee weapon that seems compatible with this action. (The kidnapper must have the melee weapon in his hand and use it successfully to knock the target unconscious) [Note: Having the melee weapon out in your hand should be able to notify the target of a possible kidnapping attempt 'ah, this dude is holding a bat in their hand and is approaching me as quick as they can, they must be trying to kidnap me!'] This should give the target an option to run away and allow themselves to have a valid excuse for self-defence. This is crucial as this is the only way that a victim can be sure or take proofs that someone is truly going to kidnap them and allow themselves to take and use evidence and defend themselves in case the so-called kidnapper tries to complain the target for random deathmatch if they are killed whilst attempting to kidnap someone.

Once the victim is successfully knocked unconscious, the kidnapper has 5 seconds to /tie the unconscious victim using a rope or a zip tie which was purchased beforehand through a shop of some sort. Once tied, the kidnapper and target will automatically be placed to the last vehicle the kidnapper used within the distance of say 50-100m, if the vehicle is farther than this, an error should appear saying the vehicle is too far away, hence the kidnapping attempt fails.

Now that the kidnapper and target are in the vehicle, the cops are instantly notified of the crime (they should still be able to locate the said kidnapper). The kidnapper has say 5 minutes deliver the target to hideout, if unsuccessful: kidnapping fails.
During the said time limit, the target can attempt to break free using specific items that were bought beforehand in shops. Furthermore, players can wire cash depending on the desired amount the kidnapper demanded, this can be done via bank or atm, once done: Target is released (ejected) with his weapons on hand. This should allow the target to take their revenge either as a cop or civ (Note:If the target is released, the kidnapper can only kill him/her by self-defense IF and ONLY the target decides to take his revenge or starts to shoot, if not, the kidnapper should run away and let the target go.)

Once destination (hideout) is reached, the kidnapper can choose between options;
-First, take the target with you (kidnapper) inside an interior where you are faced with options, that is to torture the victim, rape them or other forms of interaction that would all decrease their health bit by bit, eventually killing them once their health reaches 0 (Choosing the first option would not give the kidnapper cash as they chose it to have fun with the victim).
-Second, the kidnapper can select to sell the victim, this should automatically kill the target in your vehicle and give you a varying amount of cash that you would get for selling the victim's organs/parts.

This is only what I think of a right kidnapping system for the server, I tried to also think of the effects it has on the rules and on complaints or its effects on the world of deathmatching.
This concept could be used as a starting point for the system, it still has its own gaps that are yet to be filled by other contributors which could give their own idea or change some of the things that I had in mind. Please do note to keep in mind all sides (civilians, kidnappers, LEOs, administrators and its effects on game rules) when you want to add a feature regarding this topic. Eventually, we can come up with a system that we all wanted and a system that would create fun and new features rather than complications and headaches. With that, I'm looking forward to seeing this kidnapping system in-game, and the rise for those whose interests align with the feature in mind. Happy kidnapping!

Offline Mb.Michael

• Busta
  • Actual Home Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 03:22:55 pm »
+1 To a kidnapping system, not really to all of the features that you'd like implemented. Here's my take:

Starts with an option to knock a player down using a bat or a melee weapon that seems compatible with this action. (The kidnapper must have the melee weapon in his hand and use it successfully to knock the target unconscious) [Note: Having the melee weapon out in your hand should be able to notify the target of a possible kidnapping attempt 'ah, this dude is holding a bat in their hand and is approaching me as quick as they can, they must be trying to kidnap me!'] This should give the target an option to run away and allow themselves to have a valid excuse for self-defence. This is crucial as this is the only way that a victim can be sure or take proofs that someone is truly going to kidnap them and allow themselves to take and use evidence and defend themselves in case the so-called kidnapper tries to complain the target for random deathmatch if they are killed whilst attempting to kidnap someone.

Once the victim is successfully knocked unconscious, the kidnapper has 5 seconds to /tie the unconscious victim using a rope or a zip tie which was purchased beforehand through a shop of some sort. Once tied, the kidnapper and target will automatically be placed to the last vehicle the kidnapper used within the distance of say 50-100m, if the vehicle is farther than this, an error should appear saying the vehicle is too far away, hence the kidnapping attempt fails.

Now that the kidnapper and target are in the vehicle, the cops are instantly notified of the crime (they should still be able to locate the said kidnapper). The kidnapper has say 5 minutes deliver the target to hideout, if unsuccessful: kidnapping fails.
During the said time limit, the target can attempt to break free using specific items that were bought beforehand in shops. Furthermore, players can wire cash depending on the desired amount the kidnapper demanded, this can be done via bank or atm, once done: Target is released (ejected) with his weapons on hand. This should allow the target to take their revenge either as a cop or civ (Note:If the target is released, the kidnapper can only kill him/her by self-defense IF and ONLY the target decides to take his revenge or starts to shoot, if not, the kidnapper should run away and let the target go.)

Once destination (hideout) is reached, the kidnapper can choose between options;
-First, take the target with you (kidnapper) inside an interior where you are faced with options, that is to torture the victim, rape them or other forms of interaction that would all decrease their health bit by bit, eventually killing them once their health reaches 0 (Choosing the first option would not give the kidnapper cash as they chose it to have fun with the victim).
-Second, the kidnapper can select to sell the victim, this should automatically kill the target in your vehicle and give you a varying amount of cash that you would get for selling the victim's organs/parts.

This is only what I think of a right kidnapping system for the server, I tried to also think of the effects it has on the rules and on complaints or its effects on the world of deathmatching.
This concept could be used as a starting point for the system, it still has its own gaps that are yet to be filled by other contributors which could give their own idea or change some of the things that I had in mind. Please do note to keep in mind all sides (civilians, kidnappers, LEOs, administrators and its effects on game rules) when you want to add a feature regarding this topic. Eventually, we can come up with a system that we all wanted and a system that would create fun and new features rather than complications and headaches. With that, I'm looking forward to seeing this kidnapping system in-game, and the rise for those whose interests align with the feature in mind. Happy kidnapping!

I really like the idea of the bat and knock out, also with the timer to tie them up, a lot more counter play. As for the rest of what you wrote it sounds like something I've seen  20 times before. I stand by what I say about not being able to locate the kidnapped player, however, you can locate the kidnapper. Also rape is completely out of option, I've brought the topic up wit Mike and rape is a giant no no. Also the option drag them is a must, along with /mask gives beauty to the code.

Offline Mb.Michael

• Busta
  • Actual Home Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 03:30:27 pm »
this is very detailed, what if the kidnappie lost the internet connection or logged out?
That would be connection loss, or /Q avoid, punishments will work accordingly if Admins are online. However there is also an alternative for auto jailer.  Automatic jail but let's not be too harsh. 3 minutes? Perfect.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 04:24:14 pm »
That would be connection loss, or /Q avoid, punishments will work accordingly if Admins are online. However there is also an alternative for auto jailer.  Automatic jail but let's not be too harsh. 3 minutes? Perfect.
Quit to avoid = Jail (5 minutes) + infraction
but if you get kidnapped and shit you get frustrated and then you will auto quit, so there can be some changes about that

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 06:06:29 pm »
must be failed lol..like when you put bounty ..if you crash bounty is canceled

Offline Mb.Michael

• Busta
  • Actual Home Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2019, 07:30:59 pm »
but if you get kidnapped and shit you get frustrated and then you will auto quit, so there can be some changes about that

I leave the punishment to the admins.

Offline glassy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2019, 08:47:32 pm »
so someone will be sent to jail because he tried to avoid kidnapping him? you are the criminal not him, lol i think there must be another punish but not jail, jail is where cops send criminals, sending the one who quieted while kidnapping him to the jail that's just make no sense to the cops job!

Offline Mb.Michael

• Busta
  • Actual Home Wrecker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2019, 10:40:16 pm »
so someone will be sent to jail because he tried to avoid kidnapping him? you are the criminal not him, lol i think there must be another punish but not jail, jail is where cops send criminals, sending the one who quieted while kidnapping him to the jail that's just make no sense to the cops job!

This is how it goes, you kidnapped him and mid way to reaching the hideout, he does /q to avoid getting ransom or for whatever reason he did /q, When he re logs back into the server he will be automatically jailed due to him being disobedient towards the rules. You're thinking about it on a different level, besides, i said let the admins accord the punishments.

Offline glassy

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2019, 12:51:51 am »
here's what i think is more logical, first that hideout place must not be the same hideout when robbing the bank it maybe one of your safe houses that you already selected to be used in kidnapping, it must be away from any police department let's say(600 - 500 m), if the kidnappie lost connection or logged out to evade the kidnapping while it's in process, he find himself kidnapped in the hideout(your safe house)when he's back, so no way! - there's also maybe more features required on that kidnapp-safehouses like the distance from the police department i said before and for example with upgraded locks and... idk what type of houses will you use to put kidnapped ppl in?!.... maybe it should be in the rural areas? :D

Offline Salem hassan

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Surya_
  • Discord name: Shiv#5454
  • Crew: Fk u
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 11:30:35 pm »
/hideout so it's like bank robbery changing hideout and when will this feature will be

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2020, 03:12:48 am »

It's ok but don't punish players who gets high ping kick or game crashed...   

anyway +1 from md

Offline ElGoma69

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ElGoma69
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2020, 09:36:12 pm »
+1 I loved it  :D