Author Topic: Infinite bunny-hop and long chase to orange.  (Read 2095 times)

Rated 6 times

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MrCriminel
Infinite bunny-hop and long chase to orange.
« on: November 26, 2022, 08:39:18 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 27, 2022, 04:22:58 pm »
Hello, today i'm gonna talk about the chase of orange with tazer at foot.

I'm tired to chase a man with the bunny hoping for 5-10 minutes and at the end he just break his handcuff and restart or kill you after he is tired too..

Maybe my suggest is incomplete but need to do something..
-Maybe a rule after 30 sec of chasing the right to shoot.
-Or more range for tazer, everytime i hit a man it saying "too far" and the anim make you backward when you missed him, this is very restrictive, and if you shoot you are sanctionned and i understand but how can we play cops and do our job with fun..
- i think at solution and transform the tazer like 9mm can be not a bad idea, shoot without anim and with more range..
- or Bring down and fell the orange who spam jump..
last time i start a chase and i bh with the player all of san fierro at the end his friends came and just kill me at 4...
Everytime i chase them and when they finish they just shoot, but a cop cannot, a cop can just run and wait to have luck to taze him if he is nearly and he is good at aim..

I presented to you some options but you can find another then it gonna resolve this..

Thank you and sorry for my english..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 08:43:20 pm by MrCriminelo »

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-77
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Re: Infinite bunny-hop and long chase to orange.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2022, 08:40:30 pm »
-1, tazer is already op as it is, and cops don't need any buffs.

otherwise how would funny shit like this happen

Offline Ralsei

• Banned
  • Weirdest Femboy 2022
  • Respect: +32/-164
  • герой
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ralsei
  • Discord name: ralsiel
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2022, 08:41:35 pm »
I only agree with "Maybe a rule after 30 sec of chasing the right to shoot."

Rest is unnecessary

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2022, 08:45:24 pm »
-1, tazer is already op as it is, and cops don't need any buffs.

otherwise how would funny shit like this happen

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

How can you take a fun of this ? You are breaking fun for cops and for you, you are doing just literaly what i'm saying in my post.

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2022, 08:46:56 pm »
I only agree with "Maybe a rule after 30 sec of chasing the right to shoot."

Rest is unnecessary

I'm agree with you there are many option to fix this, and it can be the solution.

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2022, 08:52:03 pm »
You know the in game prizes are that fucked that criminals have no choice but to break out the weapons?
Your a cop stop bitching. You got everything free and we don't so it's dumb pathetic suggestion.

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 08:55:20 pm »
You know the in game prizes are that fucked that criminals have no choice but to break out the weapons?
Your a cop stop bitching. You got everything free and we don't so it's dumb pathetic suggestion.

If doing tweak for money and stuff can give to cop the right to shoot on orange or just stop these sort of stupid chase, i agree with this but we don't talk about the advantage of cops, i'm talking about the fun.. Im ready to pay more or less advantage for these sort of things who it break fun...

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 08:58:11 pm »
This time, in the server we have 29 players and 3 cops, 15-20 criminals just 3 whites and sometimes the fun disapear, between cops hunting and the orange who don't cooperate.. just suggest for more fun and logic about this topic

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-84
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2022, 09:08:54 pm »
If doing tweak for money and stuff can give to cop the right to shoot on orange or just stop these sort of stupid chase, i agree with this but we don't talk about the advantage of cops, i'm talking about the fun.. Im ready to pay more or less advantage for these sort of things who it break fun...

What u mean by breaking fun for cops

So criminals would go on and let u arrest them so u gonna get 750$ while they lose 30k ?

is this fun to u ma nigga ?
U are breaking criminals fun too

Idk why every cop in mcnr thinks only about cop side and dont give a flying fuck about criminals
Not even try and put themselves in their place

Ps: change ur name

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2022, 09:13:38 pm »
What u mean by breaking fun for cops

So criminals would go on and let u arrest them so u gonna get 750$ while they lose 30k ?

is this fun to u ma nigga ?
U are breaking criminals fun too

Idk why every cop in mcnr thinks only about cop side and dont give a flying fuck about criminals
Not even try and put themselves in their place

Ps: change ur name

I don't talk about money, i talk about fun, is it fun for you to bh for 15 min to save your ammo, if is it fun for you i close my mouth, i talk just about this problem and you are not helping with your message just showing the maturity, i played criminals and maybe i lose money easily and i don't cry my fault, but the topic is not about this, if you want to do something do a suggest to preserve your money.. i prefer losing money to losing my fun and fair..

And like you said if you have for 30k$ just use your stuff to kill the cop who bh behind you but why you want just greed and breakout fun ? money can be made easily..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 09:23:36 pm by MrCriminelo »

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-38
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2022, 09:38:18 pm »
I don't talk about money, i talk about fun, is it fun for you to bh for 15 min to save your ammo, if is it fun for you i close my mouth, i talk just about this problem and you are not helping with your message just showing the maturity, i played criminals and maybe i lose money easily and i don't cry my fault, but the topic is not about this, if you want to do something do a suggest to preserve your money.. i prefer losing money to losing my fun and fair..

And like you said if you have for 30k$ just use your stuff to kill the cop who bh behind you but why you want just greed and breakout fun ? money can be made easily..
Sir I'm going to have to ask you to stop right there. "Money can be made easily", what a bold statement. Then I guess, arrests can be done easily aswell. This should end the debate.
On topic, I don't agree with any of the points you have mentioned, I know it can be irritating ending up chasing someone for an indefinite period of time, but the points you have mentioned will just buff cops even more (they already are pretty overpowered).

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-81
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2022, 10:09:00 pm »
Damn.. wouldnt all of that be fixed if u simply take the time to actually try to get good ?

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2022, 11:25:51 pm »
Sir I'm going to have to ask you to stop right there. "Money can be made easily", what a bold statement. Then I guess, arrests can be done easily aswell. This should end the debate.
On topic, I don't agree with any of the points you have mentioned, I know it can be irritating ending up chasing someone for an indefinite period of time, but the points you have mentioned will just buff cops even more (they already are pretty overpowered).

I came few days ago and i can say if you farm few hours you are pratically rich, after it's not same for all players but we can nerf some stats of this game but fun and game mechanic is needed and paramount...

If cop can shot after 30 sec it not gonna buff cops just made it more logical, and if i die after 30 sec of chase that mean i've nothing to go, and i'm killed ok it's just game next time i fight or search better way to escape.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 11:31:05 pm by MrCriminelo »

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2022, 11:29:01 pm »
Damn.. wouldnt all of that be fixed if u simply take the time to actually try to get good ?

runing for 15 minutes so game killer, i do this many times and at the end i'm killed, this is anti-game you can come with 10 cops if he bh it's never gonna end bro.

Sometimes i arrest 1 guy and after they hunt me at 3-4 and flame, spawnkilling.. But no problem there are some thing can not change but we need a balanced game.

Just watch the video on the up and say me if you find this normal, if you say "yes" that's a global server problem if you say "no" tell me the solution.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 11:33:12 pm by MrCriminelo »

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-84
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2022, 01:08:45 am »
I came few days ago and i can say if you farm few hours you are pratically rich, after it's not same for all players but we can nerf some stats of this game but fun and game mechanic is needed and paramount...

If cop can shot after 30 sec it not gonna buff cops just made it more logical, and if i die after 30 sec of chase that mean i've nothing to go, and i'm killed ok it's just game next time i fight or search better way to escape.

We all made alot of money when we first join, after few time u gonna find that its so boring to make money that way, u gonna find other fun things to do rather than collecting money in a boring way

About being okay losing money, u gonna be bored of collecting money, trust me, unless u are boring urself and like to do boring things

Offline Impudent

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +8/-4
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Impudent
  • Discord name: ℓzα ◆ Blaxe#3434
  • Crew: [77] Continental Crew
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2022, 04:33:46 am »
So yeah just came across this suggestion and I only have one thing to say that is you better go off duty and spend one day while being a criminal. Then come here to review the same suggestion of yours and I am 100% sure that your viewpoint will change about the "balance" you are speaking about.

Offline Sgt.Ludwig

• Busta
  • Law Enforcement Sergeant Officer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sgt.Ludwig
  • Discord name: Sgt.Ludwig#2581
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2022, 09:13:51 am »
I do not vote for the right to shoot suspect after 30 seconds of foot chase,this is police brutality. And it would kill the fun of many chases. The tazer is well scripted the way it is,in real life it too has it's functioning distance.

On the contrary a suggestion to long bunny hopping to make it long but not infinite would be to limit the time of bunny hopping - creating exhaustion system based on your stamina (you work for it at gym) so after some time like 3minutes on max stamina and 1min on low stamina your character is unable to jump(bunnyhop) while sprinting,then after another 3minutes or 1 min depending on your stamina - to even sprint.

Offline MrCriminelo

• Busta
  • Enculeur
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2022, 02:56:26 pm »
I do not vote for the right to shoot suspect after 30 seconds of foot chase,this is police brutality. And it would kill the fun of many chases. The tazer is well scripted the way it is,in real life it too has it's functioning distance.

On the contrary a suggestion to long bunny hopping to make it long but not infinite would be to limit the time of bunny hopping - creating exhaustion system based on your stamina (you work for it at gym) so after some time like 3minutes on max stamina and 1min on low stamina your character is unable to jump(bunnyhop) while sprinting,then after another 3minutes or 1 min depending on your stamina - to even sprint.

It's a possibility ty for your idea it's smart.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-77
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2022, 03:18:05 pm »

Something like this would work a lot better than buffing the tazer. There is already some sort of stamina system built in, where you lose the ability to sprint after some time but it seems very inconsistent and random, and would need tweaking.

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2022, 04:00:10 pm »
bruh just take swat tank and abuse those reds or oranges like i do its very fun and ull earn 500$ per 30 sec by aboozing them wid water tank while holding those reds an d oranges in only one place.abusing wid wader dank is better than chasing to cuff or kill or fyt on foot even-tough if they call u noob or nigga while abusing then also dont mind  about those words just ignore and  earn 500 per $ sec while abusing .bruh its oogway style..learn from me how to abuse reds and oranges
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 04:03:49 pm by Daryl_Dixon »