Author Topic: my ban appeal  (Read 745 times)

Offline qeau

• Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: qeau
my ban appeal
« on: August 08, 2022, 12:00:19 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)1421
Your in-game nameqeau
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneAug 8 3:13 GMT+7
Ban/infraction reason and detailsUsing object finder
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I don't have object finder. But unfortunately I don't have any proofs , BUT in the future , I'd definitely record my gameplay in treasure hunts and money bag hunts and I'd still be as fast.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Collecting treasure hunt clues/money bag "blatantly" fast.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No
Any more information to provide?If this ban appeal is denied , I'm willing to wait for the ban to be over , but I'll still record my gameplay whenever I go treasure hunt/find money bag to proof I'm legit. I'm ready to provide other infos if asked. Thank you
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 12:02:44 pm by qeau »

Offline Moody

• Respect: +26/-17
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
Re: my ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 12:56:59 pm »

Offline qeau

• Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: qeau
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 01:18:05 pm »

i ran straight to there because i already saw dabbingpitbull picking it up from a distance , he was using a helicopter , isnt that obviously visible at 0:24 , i think he can vouch for me in this clip. In your clip , he's not visible probably because you're using android and on a low graphic pack , compare to my screen on PC. To be more painfully specific : he landed down his helicopter , got out , i used /loc on him to know where he was running at , i followed his trace and picked up the clue. Like that's all I have for my explaination with this clip
« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 01:45:59 pm by qeau »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 05:22:24 pm »
I can confirm, he found it after I did. We were both racing to get the clue first, but since I was in a heli I could get it quicker than him. From the video given by you, you cannot see the heli as you were on the android or maybe it was hidden by the chat, but I think it is obviously visible at 0:25.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 08:35:07 pm »
Your ban will be lifted but given 5 infraction points for skipping all kind of animations. Next time doing it will get you banned instantly!
Tschüss ihr kacklappen