Author Topic: RDM infraction  (Read 701 times)

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
RDM infraction
« on: August 06, 2022, 12:31:50 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game name[AoD]Roro
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date of ban/infractionAugust 4th
Ban/infraction reason and detailsRDM (Seeking Revenge after City Change
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I do not recall this happening and request evidence
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?No idea, infraction doesn't describe who I RDM'd
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Depends on the situation, will wait for the admins to tell me why the infraction was issued and then I might be able to recall who was with me
Any more information to provide?Hi,
I curiously checked my infractions yesterday and it shows that I have an RDM infracton worth 2 points for "killing player for revenge after the city changed." It seemed odd to me because since I joined in 2019 I've not broken any rules and haven't received a single infraction/ban and have a pretty clean record, and did not receive any verbal warning/notice about any potential RDM that I might have committed.

I'm not a good DMer, so naturally I rarely seek Revenge, so I remember very well every revenge I've taken because they're few, and I don't remember at all killing someone for revenge after a city change.

The infraction doesn't describe the situation: Who I RDM'd, when, etc.. So I have absolutely no idea which situation led to this infraction, which made me reluctant to make this appeal because I don't want to appeal something that I'm not aware of, but I was told by admins that an appeal will prompt the admin that issues the infraction to provide proof for it.

I'm willing to be proven wrong and if I've RDM'd someone then I just want to see evidence so I can avoid similar situations in the future.

thank u for ur time
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 02:07:21 pm by Roro »

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
Re: RDM infraction
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 02:41:52 pm »
Evidence here

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 03:07:49 pm »
Seems like the Achilles RDM situation made me completely forget the prior interaction that happened, thank u for providing proof Mika

still as shown by my chats I was completely oblivious/forgetful of the city change rule, a warning would have sufficed, especially knowing that I only noticed the infraction 2 days later which means if this happened to someone else they might have kept breaking the rules with no concern

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 03:31:53 pm »
U left atm i was going to chat with and i know ur and old player and u know the rules so there is no place for a warning
Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 03:33:57 pm by Mikazuki »

Offline mafiahunter

• Respect: +11/-4
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mafiahunter
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 03:55:15 pm »
Since this is your first time, i will reduce it to a warning only.

Appeal accepted.