Author Topic: bbb1b - banned for aimbot  (Read 796 times)

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-38
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
bbb1b - banned for aimbot
« on: August 03, 2022, 09:26:18 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)1317
Your in-game namebbb1b
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone12:52 PM, GMT +5:30, 03/08/2022
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hacks (aimbot)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because I don't use aimbot. Many people had been accusing me ever since I joined this server that I am using aimbot. I have been playing SAMP since 2013, I have almost over 4000 hours game time in my other server. I can provide you with the details if you want. I am not new to the concept of shooting in SAMP, I am well experienced with sawns, tec9, sniper and M4. I will provide all the videos that I have saved ever since I started playing in this server, you can decide for yourself whether it is aimbot or not. I also have a dueling montage (2 shot), which I recorded in my old server. Let me know if you want it.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was sitting in a Bullet and Will_Smith was driving, I shot down an airborne suspect via M4 drive-by. After few seconds I was banned, I have the full video of the incident (when I was banned), but the video size is approx 1 GB and my internet isn't that fast, let me know if you want to see that aswell.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[oG]cobani is the only person who I think will vouch for me
Any more information to provide?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Alex184

• 𝐃𝐞𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬
  • Respect: +9/-7
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex184
  • Discord name: Alex184#0530
Re: bbb1b - banned for aimbot
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 09:40:07 am »
Can you provide clips of those incidents?

https://streamable.com/7tlk76
https://streamable.com/kgw3nb

So far your evidence is just shooting random players with good enough aim I admit, But no where comparable to the evidence we received in complaints against you. If you can give me a clip of your PoV in those incidents (even tho there are much more clips to share but these seem to be the most interesting), You will be unbanned.

Online BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-38
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 09:57:32 am »
Can you provide clips of those incidents?

https://streamable.com/7tlk76
https://streamable.com/kgw3nb

So far your evidence is just shooting random players with good enough aim I admit, But no where comparable to the evidence we received in complaints against you. If you can give me a clip of your PoV in those incidents (even tho there are much more clips to share but these seem to be the most interesting), You will be unbanned.
For the first video, yes I have saved the recording. Here is the video;
(click to show/hide)
I don't have the recording for the second video, I didn't save the video. But I have additional videos which I was unable to upload before due to youtube's limit per account. Moreover, in the second video all he did was crouch and shoot, I hope you understand how easy it is to headshot someone who is stable and isn't even moving at all. All I did was set my aim to hit head and shoot him continually, I don't think this even serves as an evidence.
(click to show/hide)
Also I don't believe that in all the evidences I am shooting random players, in some, yes, but I have also provided evidence of duels between players having 30K score and above. I have no more videos of this server to provide you, this is all I had.

Offline Alex184

• 𝐃𝐞𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬
  • Respect: +9/-7
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex184
  • Discord name: Alex184#0530
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 10:20:07 am »
You have proven your point and more, I will now declare all clips provided against you invalid and will unban you. Thank you for your time and such mature behaviour in appealing. Cya in-game!