Community > Rejected Suggestions

Vip lobby

<< < (3/3)

Foxie:

--- Quote from: boomdata on August 12, 2022, 12:23:16 am ---How about armour when you enter VIP.
I know a server that done it with the VIP
Free armour on entry.

--- End quote ---

That's a real pay 2 win lol. Donators shouldnt have much perks. Neon and picklotto and car credits are good enough for them I think.

VIP lobby can be misused also, evading bounties, revenges , cops.

BehindYou:
Well if the server wants donations
You need to include things like this or else what's the point donating no one will donate because there will be no purpose/ not worth the money.

Mr.Moneybag:

--- Quote from: Foxie69 on August 12, 2022, 04:34:30 am ---That's a real pay 2 win lol. Donators shouldnt have much perks. Neon and picklotto and car credits are good enough for them I think.

--- End quote ---
as krabz mentioned above that u should not have bounty or u must not have wanted etc so it will be good enough

MeGaTr0N:
Seems Good To ME

Mody:

--- Quote from: Foxie69 on August 12, 2022, 04:34:30 am ---That's a real pay 2 win lol. Donators shouldnt have much perks. Neon and picklotto and car credits are good enough for them I think.

--- End quote ---
it'd be pay to win if armour is something hard to get without being a donor, but since armour is available almost everywhere in the game including ways to get it for free, I don't see that as p2w

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version