Community > General

What is the honorable staff going to do ?!

(1/5) > >>

Krzychu:
Playing on the server for 2 hours, when there are many policemen, the average criminal loses 200k - weapons, medkits, and everything else that is needed to survive.
When is this balance ?! I've been waiting so long. While playing for 2 hours, I came across at least 10 rule breakers
My question: what are you going to do to maintain the server?

Suprise_Bro:
Sometimes cops r more or criminals r more theres nothing to fight in this

Krzychu:

--- Quote from: Suprise_Bro on August 01, 2022, 06:23:58 pm ---Sometimes cops r more or criminals r more theres nothing to fight in this

--- End quote ---

After ARREST, the crminal loses at least 10 minutes to get out of jail, buy back the gun - not full of course, then I usually use supply dropand thus lose 10 minutes.
After death, the policeman buys a vest and only wastes 1 minute before he comes back and opressor you again

Mike:
I have already made some adjustments for the next update to make it so criminals lose less, for example:

--- Quote ---- The amount of confiscated ammo that can be recovered after jail has been increased by 6x.
  It has been increased from 5 clips of ammo to 30. For weapons without 'clips' (e.g. Sniper) it's the same for individual ammo.
- The price for buying back confiscated weapons/ammo from a police department has been halved, and can now be configured at runtime without a script update.
- Ammunation weapon and ammo prices have been reduced, some significantly.
- The maximum ticket/bail has been reduced from $4000 to $3000 and can now be configured without a script update.

--- End quote ---

Not sure when this update will be out. It may be a while.

Krzychu:

--- Quote from: Mike on August 01, 2022, 07:42:10 pm ---Not sure when this update will be out. It may be a while.

--- End quote ---
I've been on this server for over a year (with breaks caused by a ban), so I'll wait a bit longer because here is a really well done job by one person, but you can't create a perfect server without rulebreakers and cheaters, keep growing Mike, good luck, thanks for the answer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version