Author Topic: Admin Abuse Infraction  (Read 778 times)

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
Admin Abuse Infraction
« on: July 30, 2022, 02:01:24 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)   1249

Your in-game name   BehindYou

Ban or infraction appeal?   ban and infraction

Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   7/30/2022   13:50

Ban/infraction reason and details :  Infraction Disrespecting Staff

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?

I never insulted an admin, I only said some things because another player in main chat mentioned admin abuse and that he was treated unfairly. Spoke up and said that staff member have no IQ.
Really what's your problem on that statement, I said a fact and been observing the management on how they handle complaints, I had every right to say what i said , freedom of speech and nothing can stop me from giving my opinion. If you don't like what i said grow up and stop abusing admin powers such as mute then jail.

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? Another player mentioned admin abuse, I gave my point of view, nothing wrong with that, admin decides to mute me then give 2 infraction point in which led to me being banned .

What was happening? Check chat logs

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?  Not applicable

Any more information to provide?

Would like a senior admin to investigate and decide whether the infraction was appropriate given the situation, background, past and any mitigation.

Notice to admin: Nothing i said was disrespectful, everything according to the rules and abusing admin powers is not nice
i would like the admin who gave the infraction to reply and be reported for adnin abuse .

Notice to management: I would like to see how you handle this specific admin rude disgusting outrageous behavior on me and be full transparent and open to the community.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 02:19:40 pm by boomdata »

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
Re: Admin Abuse Infraction
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 02:15:07 pm »
Also just because your an admin, does not give you the right to give player 2 infraction point for making a comment on the management action's, I am pretty sure there is a rule that does not prevent me being open and honest
As an admin you should be disgusted abusing commands and not being a proper role model to players also it's not nice using these commands without speaking to me fast on how you felt the way I spoke and we are all adults. so grow up for once .

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 02:26:51 pm »
I have had a discussion with the staff member in question, it was at an agreement to change the 2-point infraction to a 0pt warning.  The ban has also been revoked,  if you decide that you need to be disrespectful towards staff again have a good think before you say anything.  Next time the ban will stay.

Thanks.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 02:55:11 pm »
Looking further into the situation it seems like you should have been issued a PSO for constantly attacking other cops/innocent players while you were on duty.  I do not believe the admin was abusive, but the situation could have been handled a lot better than the aforementioned outcome. I will be alerting all staff members, that cops should be issued PSOs and not infractions. It was not a nice move on your behalf, calling the staff member in question such terms but nonetheless, we all need to learn to get along.

I'd appreciate it if, in the future, you consider your actions/words before you speak.