Author Topic: Cop hunt Infraction Appeal  (Read 623 times)

Offline inferno.

• Respect: +4/-4
  • To be like The Sun, first burn like The Sun!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KurKure.
Cop hunt Infraction Appeal
« on: July 30, 2022, 12:25:34 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)No
Your in-game name[UM]J@ne
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction Appeal, 2 points
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone30-07-2022 15 minutes ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCop hunt, So me and my crew mate [UM]Zero_Two was waiting for robbing a bank and we destroyed atm and got wanted. Since Zero_Two was already at 5 stars and I am at 2 stars, We went out of the bank and get inside [UM]Zero_Two's Infernus. After hardly crossing 80m within Bank, We saw cops and someone tried to shot our car(missed). We went back and saw Player Impudent was cop there, trying to kill a MW player(player name not remembered) ,who was in a Williard Car. So we killed him out of self defense.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?We didn't attack Cops for no reason, We heard Gun shots(missed), when we went back, he was attempting to get on the roof of the car to get an easy kill. That's why Zero Two Rammed him. I at least request the admins/Manager to reduce this DM infraction to 1 point at least if you think guilty since I am only 40 days old to the server and make sure I will record such events for further any problems.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Explained above
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[UM]Zero__Two, dash.
Any more information to provide?Nothing as action logs didn't record the Players activities since he missed the shots and didn't attack us back as his intention was to trick kill or report us.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 12:40:31 pm by Sayak2002 »

Offline Impudent

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +8/-4
  • Busta
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Impudent
  • Discord name: ℓzα ◆ Blaxe#3434
  • Crew: [77] Continental Crew
Re: Cop hunt Infraction Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 12:44:52 pm »
First of all you guys were not even my target, you could clearly see a another mw player whom I was chasing upon you guys started shooting me for no apparent reason also even after shooting me I didnt even attacked your vehicle or tried to shoot you guys, you can take a look at my screenshot of my action logs

Offline inferno.

• Respect: +4/-4
  • To be like The Sun, first burn like The Sun!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KurKure.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 12:50:40 pm »
As said, we heard Gun shots that are missed, That's why we turned back. Plus when we tried to kill you, you were clearly jumping infront of our car, making the fact clear that you want to kill us from car roof or making evidence for report, that's why we acted quickly to kill you.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 12:52:59 pm by Sayak2002 »

Offline Alex184

• 𝐃𝐞𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬
  • Respect: +9/-7
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex184
  • Discord name: Alex184#0530
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 01:02:09 pm »
As said, we heard Gun shots that are missed, That's why we turned back. Plus when we tried to kill you, you were clearly jumping infront of our car, making the fact clear that you want to kill us from car roof or making evidence for report, that's why we acted quickly to kill you.
Ignore every reason you said and every gun shot he missed, The fact that he was shooting a most wanted player and you went and killed him is all what I needed to see. This should have been your defending title from the very start instead of this long loop of "he shot but missed". Infractions will be revoked, Thank you for making your point clear.