Community > General

My insight on this server

(1/3) > >>

BeatEn:
Hello, my in-game name is bbb1b, some of you might know me.
I have been playing here since 4 days now. In the starting I had quite a lot of fun because I did not come across many people. But recently, people have been getting on my nerves. I get randomly killed by high score players because of some rule that I don't even see in in-game /rules command. (Basically what happened is, I was robbing ammunation, a guy came and killed me randomly, he had 30k score. When I asked him why did he do it, he said that it's allowed because he wanted to buy something from the ammunation and I was robbing it, I asked one of the helpers, and he also told me it's allowed.) First, why is such a dumb rule there? And even if it is there why is it not mentioned anywhere? Not in /rules or /dm, please correct me if I am wrong, but I did not see this rule anywhere.
Secondly the toxicity of the people here. Sure San Andreas is an 18+ game, but it will not hurt to show a little bit maturity. Yes, I can just ignore the guy that is being butthurt because he died to me in a virtual environment which doesn't have any effect on our daily life, but almost every high score player here, has such atrocious ego that it is beyond human comprehension.
Third, the DM rule. DM is impossible to report here, because well, you have to record your whole week. I mean why would anyone every do that?
Why can you not just make it that you can take revenge within a day or maybe in some REASONABLE TIME FRAME? You want me to record like hours of gameplay so that you can make sure a single guy was deathmatching me? I am sure you all have a very good idea of literally how many people DM other people and they can't do anything about it (high scorers included). In the 4 days that I have been playing here, I have already been deathmatched by 2-3 guy who had score more than 10k.
Fourth, if someone robs me and he is teaming with 2 more guys, and I decide to shoot him back, all of a sudden, his whole team is allowed to shoot me? What even is this? Why are we being forced to team just so that I can get revenge on someone? Today some guy robbed me who was teaming with other 3 guys, I tried to kill him but they all gang raped me. I respawned at hospital, a group of guys came and again killed me and when I asked them why did they do it, they told me "because you shot our friend". Just what in the hell is that logic? So means if I bring 10 of my friends inside this server, I can enjoy being invincible. I think this is the major part of the reason why people actually like playing here lmao. They like to stay together and dominate, because they know they can rob anyone and if someone even tries to do something, he will be gangraped.
This server is new, like 3 years old (I think). But it has surprisingly high numbers and interesting gameplay. That's the reason I decided to play here. But all the above mentioned reason (and probably some more) are the biggest downfall for me.

Thank you for reading this, I just wanted to share my experience.

Legendary:
K.

Krzychu:
donators and old players always ruled here: D good luck bro, don't get lost in this crap

Eddz.:
Hello @BeatEn,

i hear all your concerns about the server, the system can be a little rough specially on the new players. i understand how inconvenient it can be at first specially when dealing with a certain kind of people in the server.

i'll try to explain the points you made here, to clear up everything and explain how to avoid / handle the DMers.

1- Allowing killing people after they rob a store : We sometimes get trollers that will aim at the cashier in the store just to troll people, or sabotage them from using said stores.
- When it comes to ammunition stores ( the most used in the server ) it would just be better not to rob them.

2- /dm /rules : There are a lot of grey area rules, so when it comes to documenting everything on /rules /dm, it is just impossible to do so. But you will surely get the hang of it in time, and that's why we don't punish but warn new players if they break certain rules.

3- Revenge:

* You have 1 hour ( real time ) to take your revenge, after the 1 hour if u try to claim your revenge you will be punished.
* You can not take revenge on someone, if the city changes (even if it's within the hour).
* You can take revenge by either killing the player, or setting a bounty on them.
* Only you can take revenge on someone, that means if your friends shoot that someone that counts as DM, if that someone tries to shoot you back then your friends can help you ( which won't count as DM ).
4- Reporting: You can either record your gameplay ( recommended ), or count the /actions logs to prove that someone DMed you. the staff team will investigate the report you submit.

i hope you continue to enjoy playing in the server, feel free to ask any questions you may have now or in the future.

punisher:
Here... ima give u a quick resume of MCNR
1) no matter how good u are.. ur still dying in 10v1s against cops
2) u will see alot of cheaters so make sure to record
3) if u dont have a team by ur side.. ur already fucked
4) once u reach lvl 100 this shit will turn into a driving simulator
5) theres nothing to do as a criminal when theres alot of cops

So good luck having fun bro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version