Author Topic: shooting 3 bullets in a row (sniper) without loosing ammo  (Read 481 times)

Offline BABLU_07

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BABLU_07
  • Discord name: - BABLU #9357
shooting 3 bullets in a row (sniper) without loosing ammo
« on: July 29, 2022, 06:24:19 pm »
BABLU_07(banned exploiting this bug seemed to be a hack or animation skipping)

I shot 3 bullets consecutively without a reload animation in sniper I just spammed the fire button (while scoping in a
                               sniper) and figured this out and the reload animation was after the 3 consecutive shots were fired

I was able to replicate it as many times the thing I remember that could have led to this was that I changed some in-game settings from (/setting in-game terminal window) what I changed was something related to animations I think I put it to too long or short

when I shot the 3 bullets sometimes the server said rapid-fire detected and sniper damage nullified

a video from another's perspective
video explanation = in this video I am the cop and was bridge camping
in this, you will 3 hit sounds  (3 consecutive sniper shots shot by me ) and also see the reload animation clearly after that
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 08:00:12 pm by Mike »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: shooting 3 bullets in a row (sniper) without loosing ammo
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 08:01:24 pm »
Please do not post random links to .rar files for people to download without knowing what the hell they are downloading..

I know there is an issue with the Sniper in which the game doesn't tell the server you shot a bullet unless the bullet hits something (object/player/vehicle). Therefore, it doesn't realise you need to perform the reloading animation.

The only way I can fix this is by constantly checking the player's Sniper ammo, and if it decreases, apply the animation. I will do that at some point, but it's not high priority.

I'm moving this to invalid because it's been reported before and is a known issue. Please search before posting.
View trailers here.