Community > Invalid Bugs

/Grff System Broke

(1/1)

RaideN:
I've found something that if players are in a group and they've enabled the anti Friendly fire They won't get hurt. But its quite different with the Grenades, If the owner of the Group throws Nade at other Group members They wont get damage, But if a member from a group throws the nade, others will get damaged too even if the Anti Friendly-Fire is turned on

Experiment done with @Mikazuki :
https://streamable.com/76lx0t

Mike:
Explosion damage is handled different to bullet damage. I'm curious to see the same test with bullets please (followed by explosions in the same clip).

Alex184:
I have been testing this with 2 other players, It seems that I can't damage them and vice versa, Even after messing with /grff and turning it on/off. Might have been a sync issue? Because sometimes explosion damage can be dealt with as an unknown damage source that won't trace back to any attackers just like a vehicle exploding near you. Can you redo this test? If any damage occurs, Please check /actions and show me if the logs read who attacked who.

Mike:

--- Quote from: Alex184 on August 02, 2022, 05:50:50 am ---sometimes explosion damage can be dealt with as an unknown damage source that won't trace back to any attackers just like a vehicle exploding near you. Can you redo this test? If any damage occurs, Please check /actions and show me if the logs read who attacked who.

--- End quote ---
Spot on.

Mikazuki:
Tbh i have attacked my gr mates with sniper headshot and they took damage / not always

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version