Community > General

Cops vs Robbers - balanced?

(1/5) > >>

Mike:
Many of the responses to the 2022 player survey mention the balance between cops and robbers. Some say cops are too powerful and some say the opposite.

As always, I want to get feedback from you guys. I have posted a poll above, please cast your vote.

Please drop any suggestions you have regarding this in a reply below.

Steev:
the word "powerful" isn't enough for cops dude, cops have tazers, criminals don't have tazers, cops have helmet protection, criminals don't have helmet protection, cops have a rustler, criminals don't have a rustler and etc.. cops are just waaaaay too op man and you're still making them more powerful for some reason, i believe many people left the server itself because how ruined the balance between cops and criminals are, like imagine if you have only 2 STARS and then get tanked by 20 tryhard cops, how is that fair? besides cops always have all the advantages while criminals don't have that much advantages

howl:

--- Quote from: Greplier on April 29, 2022, 05:47:07 pm ---like imagine if you have only 2 STARS and then get tanked by 20 tryhard cops, how is that fair? besides cops always have all the advantages while criminals don't have that much advantages

--- End quote ---

at this point i would try to buff the range damage for m4/ak47, so that it would balance a little bit better, essentially for solo players

take an example of this

Mike:

--- Quote from: howl on April 29, 2022, 06:10:12 pm ---at this point i would try to buff the range damage for m4/ak47, so that it would balance a little bit better, essentially for solo players

take an example of this

--- End quote ---
You want to buff the M4?! You literally melted those moving targets in 3 seconds...

howl:

--- Quote from: Mike on April 29, 2022, 07:49:03 pm ---You want to buff the M4?! You literally melted those moving targets in 3 seconds...

--- End quote ---

then tell me your alternative way of dealing with a cop tank of 4-man SWAT ambushing you with their drivebys, there's just no other way except if you go full tryhard and find an actual weakened spot of theirs, unless if you're originally smart

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version