Author Topic: Avarage Day For a Fak 7  (Read 2222 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
Avarage Day For a Fak 7
« on: April 14, 2022, 01:18:24 am »
« Last Rated on: May 18, 2022, 10:04:51 pm »

Offline Faksy

• View Profile
Re: Avarage Day For a Fak 7
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 02:06:56 am »
Forgot to make it public, fixed

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 03:15:28 am »
Oh my god, you are so ruthless. Do you have any idea how many people broke their keyboards and monitors because of you?
btw great skills. It's always hilarious to see you rekt them in badass style  ;D

Offline bruno98

• Respect: +1/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bruno98
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 04:13:18 pm »
omg

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +58/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 07:41:41 pm »
impressive

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 09:27:04 pm »
when pilot irl bro

Offline Faksy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 01:56:50 am »
Oh my god, you are so ruthless. Do you have any idea how many people broke their keyboards and monitors because of you?
btw great skills. It's always hilarious to see you rekt them in badass style  ;D

I kind of forgot long ago how it feels to be triggered by "losing" in a video game. I used to feel this wounding of pride, humiliation whenever someone would kick my ass. It was needlessly stressful and it took years of concious training to get over it. I almost forget sometimes that many people are still like that today, and in a way its funny, sure, but also kind of sad that someone would get that mad over a video game that they play to essentially have fun.

I would urge anyone reading this, try not to take anything that happens fairly in context of gameplay personally. I have great respect for people who can take a loss well. Sometimes I feel bad when people I respect and like get mad after I kick their ass. Keep in mind, my goal is not to establish some sort of dominance or whatever(unless I need to due to insults or sore winner complex), I just do whatever to have fun and never think less of someone that loses to me. In fact, being realistic and recognizing someone's good play and complimenting it gains a huge respect with me.

I wish people worked on having fun themselves instead of trying to make others not have any. It's a sad reality that a lot of people are like that. Anyway, their loss, as it is a reflection of fragile ego and underlying psychological problems. Also not their fault entirely, just a product of a broken world. I don't judge, but I try to teach people like that a lesson to the best of my ability.

Sorry for going on a bit of a tangent, but I think it's an important thing to say. Also thanks everyone for kind comments.

Offline bruno98

• Respect: +1/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bruno98
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2022, 05:23:49 am »
when i grow up i want to be like you

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2022, 08:37:20 am »
How much are you charging for flying lessons?

Awesome as always

Offline Cain.

• Respect: +7/-6
  • what comes around...fucks around
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: solitude
  • Discord name: Arthur#7236
  • Crew: KENSHO
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2022, 09:45:54 am »
MINANG😎DENG😳LAKA😱KINANG🥵SIUANG🤠MINANG😲SUANG😅LAKA😁KINGNANG🥰NENG😎

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2022, 02:09:05 pm »
I kind of forgot long ago how it feels to be triggered by "losing" in a video game. I used to feel this wounding of pride, humiliation whenever someone would kick my ass. It was needlessly stressful and it took years of concious training to get over it. I almost forget sometimes that many people are still like that today, and in a way its funny, sure, but also kind of sad that someone would get that mad over a video game that they play to essentially have fun.

I would urge anyone reading this, try not to take anything that happens fairly in context of gameplay personally. I have great respect for people who can take a loss well. Sometimes I feel bad when people I respect and like get mad after I kick their ass. Keep in mind, my goal is not to establish some sort of dominance or whatever(unless I need to due to insults or sore winner complex), I just do whatever to have fun and never think less of someone that loses to me. In fact, being realistic and recognizing someone's good play and complimenting it gains a huge respect with me.

I wish people worked on having fun themselves instead of trying to make others not have any. It's a sad reality that a lot of people are like that. Anyway, their loss, as it is a reflection of fragile ego and underlying psychological problems. Also not their fault entirely, just a product of a broken world. I don't judge, but I try to teach people like that a lesson to the best of my ability.

Sorry for going on a bit of a tangent, but I think it's an important thing to say. Also thanks everyone for kind comments.
Wordsmith with a killer instinct

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2022, 03:12:10 pm »

I used to hold severe grudge where the toxicity grew upon my humanity, and, over time I just stopped eventually paying that much attention to this game as I used to before, but yeah your point being is inevitably accurate.

much love, brother

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-21
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337/K
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2022, 05:27:28 pm »

best pilot in this whole gawdamn game.

mark my words.

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2022, 10:32:05 pm »

💯💯

Offline nola

• Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: nola
  • Discord name: nola#2209
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2022, 02:36:21 pm »
LMAO  ;D ;D