Community > General

do you see MCNR boring nowadays?

(1/10) > >>

Steev:
I honestly stopped playing MCNR these days because I felt that there's nothing to do, Mike doesn't update his server and I really feel that the server is empty and there's nothing to do here anymore. what do u think, because once you get level 100, get alot of money and get the car bullet there's nothing to do anymore its just robbing banks now. the server is really boring and Mike needs to update it or smth

SNOOP:
hmmmm i do enjoy mcnr but my internet sucks giving me the lazy vibes to play.. but mcnr do make me happy because of the people i meet.

Behemoth:
Why people not playing much ? Well for me i guess its the cops number, some of the time cops ruled the server and noone can even play the game well.

It would be fun if the cops dont had the advantages unlike the civs tho.

pablo:
Yeah

howl:
How would I describe MCNR? It's a server where you daily see crew dominance everyday and drama which what kills the playerbase.

Everyday people visit MCNR, and they see a crew tank and die a bunch of times, they just leave out of boredom cuz they got tired of baring with that shit.

But honestly, the meta just changes simultaneously fast with the way how people operate in this game, it's rare to find something that holds your stay in here, so you immediately get bored of this game and just leave with the loss of hopes.

It's 2022, so not everyone has the positive eyesight for this whole game itself anymore, it's either bare with it or just leave and go to sleep.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version