Author Topic: destroying car with lagpit for no reason & provoking/harrasing/cophunt  (Read 3373 times)

xen0n

Your in-game name[oG]overdoz
Their in-game nameHawkeye.1337, Obsidian.1337, Hellboss, [9t]DeadSec, Dux
Date & Time of incident (UTC)18:05 GMT +01:00
DetailsAs you can see on the videos too, i didnt attack them or smth cuz if i would they would attack us since the start of the video, when i stopped on the Autobahn whatever its called, they destroyed our car in purpose, i stopped the video cuz i thought they left but after 10 seconds they came back and did what you see on the video too, Robbing. With what they did its more like a provokation so we would shot and they would kill us since they were more than us. Then after some minutes i stopped on The Camels Toe and went paused cuz i was texting someone on Discord and when i came back after 3 minutes pause they killed me, on the third video you can see my actions there. As you can see even [oG]stev asked "why?" cuz it was just random. They do that everytime they play because they think noone will report them or anything, but this time got caught.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)1-

2- Edited: Thats the spot on The Camels Toe that i stopped and went paused. On the end of the video. Check the time on the video and the photo and calculate.

3-

This is the screenshot of them cophunting. My actions are on the video above, the third one thats being uploaded.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:28:17 pm by overdoz »

Offline Legendary

• Respect: +11/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Legendary.1337
  • Discord name: Legendary#1211
  • Crew: 1337WestMob
Re: destroying car with lagpit for no reason & provoking/harrasing/cophunt
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 09:23:32 pm »
Jeez ok dont be so harsh man

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 10:36:11 pm »
Good day admins and staff, First i ddnt cop hunt this guy he just try to put me and obsidian  in a different scenario so im going to clean my name and obsidian.1337 (aswell as dux, hellboss, and deadsec) on the (FIRST VIDEO) kindly check the map in 0:15 please, because i got a proof that i had a reason to ram him because i tho he was trying to arrest my friend https://imgur.com/a/1zve7dL (Here is a SS of mine that DeadSec running ONFOOT with his armour got a lil damaged) you will notice on 0:16 that a MW(red dot suddenly appear on overdoz map), Thats the only reason for  the ram, believe me or not im always checking 9t/ 59/ 1337 locations all the time, i mean it like always when a cop is close while them are onfoot its too obvious am going to help, thats the reason for the ram in the car shop, (i only go back to ram him again coz of the SS i gave i tho he shooted my friend) Well i guess u notice that i try to ram him on near airport ye? They killed Grazia_funes and by rules criminals can help criminals, Well i kinda late back then.

on the Second Video he send its too obvious we dont even provoke them even trashtalk nor anything we just robbed them you can easily knew the reason of why we robbing them, well you can see oG_stev try to put his money in atm. (i dont know whats the provoking or what we broke rules in the 2nd video anyway i mean ITS COPS AND ROBBERS obviously robbers can rob cops tho).

Now on the Third Video, He died 17:11:40 and only [59]Jhaycee who killed him and why this guy even put our names in it? i mean Hello [59]Jhaycee Killed him and we are not even part of it (We Just Lagpit him on the first video he sent) The report should been seperate ? or he just wanted to get punished us aswell? nice try

On the Last SS he sent please kindly check the action logs carefully im guessing [59]Jhaycee got a Revenge on him (Og_overdoz dont you remember you killed him in Come a lot behind ammu w/ stev). (im not sure but i knew it was a revenge ull get this guys oG_overdoz lying when you checked it, like what i say im not sure am only saying the possibilities in his case tho).

i dont know we can report players ramming our cars ingame, like hello we are wanted some wanted people do, that like u did to me doe ( https://imgur.com/a/HZJyryt and a vid
) i only did what he did to me tho.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:25:37 am by Takanome »

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 10:52:03 pm »
Like i told you this report should been seperate, u just try to punished as on [59]Jhaycee killing you ye? but no admins and staffs already knew what your after so let them be. (if admins and staffs checked the log im very sure ull get punished on lying man, because i think that [59]Jhaycee got a revenge on you).

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 10:11:36 am »
Harassing? Following and robbing till they quit? Hello? I read rules and i knew the rules? Whats the harass there ? We aint talking shit/ insulting, bro its COPS AND ROBBERS ofc we can rob you guys on the vid you show we just robbed you and stev, we ddnt even car jacked you guys when you go and try to get away with the car, we dont even aim nor show threat like i told its cops and robbers, expect being rob by robbers. (Common sense)

Btw for your information, you can warn or say like " dont follow us " and we wont bother following you, i asked that on some admins/ staff ingame tho.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 10:13:43 am by Takanome »

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2022, 10:45:24 am »
Why do you slander the players? As we saw in the movie, I just robbed you and did not attack you.

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2022, 10:40:37 pm »
one more clip of obsidian cophunting, as you can see on the action logs, we had a fight 3v3 and i didnt kill any of them, obsidian got killed by [oG]hehe as i remember not by me, saying this cuz he had no revenge one me.

You can see in your actions that you attacked me so i can revenge for that.

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2022, 10:49:08 pm »
You attacked me too idiot, and we didnt kill eachother since ur friends killed me and my friends killed you, you can take revenge only if i kill you
"You can only get revenge on someone if they killed or attacked you."

Offline DUX

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +1/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: HELLNBACK
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 10:52:16 am »
so, you get triggered in 0.1-sec cuz I jump on your car for robbing you.

what is harassing in this? I didn't see anything wrong here robbing players is allowed.

"grow up man"

Offline DUX

• Street Soldier
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 08:00:44 pm »
well, mike already clarify it that u can help your teammate or friend that's what I do I save sega.

Offline DUX

• Street Soldier
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 08:23:38 pm »
take a look at map blind guy, u guys are chasing sega how many lies are you gonna speak.

Offline DUX

• Street Soldier
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2022, 09:44:45 am »
how many lies are you gonna make u just cut the initial and final video show the middle part or it, show the initial video where stev was shooting [59]sega and stop lying with staffs you u will get infractions for lying like your dumb crewmates.

Offline DUX

• Street Soldier
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2022, 10:22:09 am »
ofc, he was far because u show the middle of the video u cut from the initial and final video, in initially u were stev shooting sega that's why I start saving him. btw, stop lying or u will get infractions like your crewmates.

Offline Dark_

• Respect: +0/-3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jazz
  • Discord name: arz#7007
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2022, 10:31:58 am »
dood are you on drugs or what lies after lies you guys were chasing me when he rammed u guys to save me since u guys were shooting at me now whats the problem with saving friends is that prohibited? and dont tell me you dident do such thing before, since your a good lier not even a single word can be trusted you're literally arguing on smth useless just move on so please stop taking our time we aint got much time to play wholeday like u

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2022, 12:07:54 pm »
Is this allowed tho? He trying to report every player in replies? Why not just make another report? I mean imagine if hellboss got punished by just robbing a cop. Got rammed = harassment, Robbing cops = provoking them, " another video " by overdoz.

Offline Stylebender

• Respect: +50/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2022, 09:40:51 pm »
First of all, you should make separate topics for different complaints about different players. But, whatever. What matters the most right now is that you're indeed always lying in your complaints, which you'll be punished for.

1st clip. Since your car health was already low and you braked very suddenly, it might have caused them to accidentaly crash into you. It's such a minor thing, especially if done once. If they kept doing this constantly, of course it counts as harrassment.

2nd clip. If you feel harrassed by the players, that play the server as it's supposed to be played, then perhaps you should seek for a different server, that suits you better. You getting robbed by other players is not called harrassment, therefore nothing useful in that clip.

3rd clip. You're saying that you were killed for no reason and that [59]Jhaycee. (Now named [59]Yoshi) had no revenge on you. That's a lie. You attacked him and his personal vehicle earlier alongside Stev, which resulted with him ending up in jail. He was allowed to take a revenge since you attacked him.

As Mike himself said:

When you attacked [59]Jhaycee. / [59]Yoshi

The clip where you say Obsidian was cophunting.
Once again he was allowed to take a revenge since you attacked him earlier:

The clip where you say you were not after [59]sega and that you were ''going to take a turn to Old Strip LV.''
This confirms that you and Stev were indeed after [59]sega and Dux was just helping his friend to get away from you two.

That means that nothing in that report can be used to punish those players. You shouldn't just put up random videos and expect the staff team find out all the evidence for you, which later turns out to be a complete lie. You've played this server long enough to be familiar with the rules, no?

Now let's talk about your recent behaviour in the forums, which doesn't go unnoticed. You should learn how to control your emotions and not burst out after someone decides to defend themselves from your blatant lies or constant childish provokations. Honestly, just grow up and stop annoying the people in this community.

Reported players will not be punished, since all the evidence was invalid or insufficient.

Overdoz will be punished for constantly lying in his complaints.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:38:55 pm by Stylebender »