Author Topic: Admin Power Abuse  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Admin Power Abuse
« on: May 02, 2019, 06:45:08 am »
Your in-game name
: the_first_avenger
YOUR_NAME_HERE
: Avenger

Their in-game name: codeshadow
THEIR_NAME_HERE
: codeshadow

Details: Well this admin is a rulebreaker, abusing, let me explain. He was a cop and was random death matching me with ither player like Kevin_Iman and others that I don't remember and sadly could not record them, I was yellow and got 1 star and they where hitting my car with theirs and shooting at me, then this man was chasing me so I escaped from him, he invented that I was pausing, but I was not, it is not my fault this man has a very bad net in his house that has to blame me for his lag, then I got 2 stars and tried to kill me again, luckily there were like 10 seconds for the city to change so I /q as I always do to prevent the server to kick me when it changes cities, then like 5 minutes later he said I /q to avoid death, one rule he broke because he didn't have to kill me, and then he said I was pausing and quiting to avoid death, and he said he recorded, well for me is amazing and I want to make him post those videos to show the things I say are true, then I told him to report me and show the evidence, like 20 minutes later of all this has already happened, he sent me to jail and muted me, I admit I were rude to him due to his abuse, I think he must not be admin any more if he can not follow rules and make other players follow them

REPORT_HERE
: Mike I hope you please make him post those videos, and will see that I don't lie

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Power Abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 07:48:51 am »
So i was first chasing him while he was yellow player. I was solo chasing him and there was also other cops chasing him. No one was able to ticket him because he was in the vehicle. Other cops was shooting him but I did not. I was keep chasing him and explained him that other cops are not being able to ticket him and I told him to get out of the vehicle so they can ticket him. I did not take any action as an admin toward those cops who was shooting him because I wanted to talk with Mike how to handle this situation because if cops are not being able to ticket yellow players are they suppose to chase the players all day or are they allowed shoot the tires/disable vehicles so they can issue ticket to suspect? I did not even shoot him so I do not know why he even reporting me here regrading that reason.

Later he gained more stars and became orange player. I was chasing him again and he paused to avoid. Check the timestams on my videos those 3 incidents (first chase when he was yellow, 2nd chase when he paused to avoid, 3rd chase when he quit to avoid arrest) happen all different time.

I did not take any actions at this point.

I do not have bad internet connection. I pay $80+ every month for high internet service.

Then I chased him again as my vehicle exploded earlier. He was orange wanted player in a boat. So I shot his boat down to arrest him. While I was running after him he quit to avoid arrest.

At this point I still did not take any action I wanted to see if he would keep break the rules.

He was calling me retards, he was calming other cops earlier who shot him while he was being yellow was my friends when I have nothing to do with those cops. After I told him that I recorded him for pause to avoid and quit to avoid arrest he claimed he recorded me which of course he did not and lied about it just like most things he wrote in this topic and false accusing me.

He was keep insulting me in the chat and false accusing me that is when I was like enough I would punish him for 3 valid reason those are insulting an admin, pause to avoid and quit to avoid. You can see in his own screenshot he telling my stfu and in my videos and screenshot below also shows him insulting and false accusing me.

At least I have proof imagine if i did not record those proof? Dealing with this kind of players is very painful.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:18:33 am by codeshadow »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 08:06:51 am »
Quitting to avoid anything including arrest is against the rules and codeshadow was not wrong to respond how he did. I think putting you in jail for avoiding arrest was right as that is what should have happened anyway. Quitting before the city changes is not an excuse. The city change has absolutely zero chance of kicking you I don’t know where you got that idea from.

As for the pausing to avoid that could have been him taking a screenshot or simply lag so not really possible to take action for that.

Also for future reference if you want to report a member of staff for abuse it’s probably not a good idea to post in this forum where they can delete or edit the topic.. These types of complaints should come straight to myself.

As for the rules regarding cops ticketing players that won’t stop, cops should be able to ticket suspects while the suspect is in a vehicle and the cop is on foot. If this isn’t the case I need to change it. Cops should never attack a yellow suspect unless in self defence. If you request a yellow player to pull over they have 30 seconds to do so and then they become orange. Similarly if they fail to pay their ticket they become orange. Once orange force is authorised to stop the vehicle. You could use slope strips or shoot vehicle tires to stop yellow players but you’d be better off waiting for them to become orange.

Avenger, you’ve already been given two unbans from anticheat bans which may or may not have been due to a bug but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Please acknowledge this trust from me and follow the rules.
View trailers here.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 05:40:42 pm »
Well Mike you are right on me about using /q, I admit that I broke that rule, but as I told you this admin was teaming and rdming with other cops, they shoy my car when I was yellow, I stopped my car that time and the just shot at me, well he muted me by this, but the thing is he should have put me In jail when the action happened right? Not whenever he wants to.

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 05:56:25 pm »
I know a pause to avoid when  I see one, because I've done so in the past in other servers, that was definatly a pause to misdirect the player.

I think jailing you was the appropriate thing to do becuase in no circumstance are you allowed to quit while the city is changing, it's against the rules, and that's definatly a evade.
I think muting was uncall for tho, maybe 3 warnings then a mute but apart from that code followed the admin protocals properly.

if you want to stay out of trouble your best bet is to read the rules in game by doing the command /rules or ask questions to a admin or a knowledgable player in game :)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 06:01:22 pm »
Sure man I learnt my lesson now, but one thing I promise is I never paused, while I already think this admin has something against me, cuz many times I tried to ask things and he didn't answer + he teamed with cops that shot me while I was yellow and he did not give them any warning or anything + in my other report you can see a cheat from Kevin_Imar, the same player that codeshadow was teaming with before and I am sure he was using that cheat since SF time.
Just that, won't /q again.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 10:20:35 pm »
Sure man I learnt my lesson now, but one thing I promise is I never paused, while I already think this admin has something against me, cuz many times I tried to ask things and he didn't answer + he teamed with cops that shot me while I was yellow and he did not give them any warning or anything + in my other report you can see a cheat from Kevin_Imar, the same player that codeshadow was teaming with before and I am sure he was using that cheat since SF time.
Just that, won't /q again.

I did not do anything? What is this then?

When are you going to stop lying? And he did not cheat that was siren animation. You only asked me if I was an admin. That was one question that's not asking many things. I told you to step out of the vehicle so other cops can ticket you. There was script issue where no cops was being able to ticket you. So I wanted to make sure with Mike what he want us to do in situation like that and you can find his reply about this matter how many times do we have to reapet same thing? I have nothing against you more like you have something against me when you reported me in 2 differnt topics for false reasons.