Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: Rdmer
« Latest post by SAANquick on Today at 01:34:30 am »
im sorry why u here while u not involved ? plus u come up with such accusations and straight up bs while u know none of what u said is true  looool  ? also admins can check logs and everything so why bother lying ? is this some kind of "forum strategy" u guys do when some1 report y'all because of not respecting the rules ! trynna fake it huh , interesting.
Player Complaints / Re: [wT]2pac1zac quit to avoid death
« Latest post by PezeR on Today at 01:19:24 am »
When i quit to make this report he shard his bounty with his clan member and friend WT_Ourmoney

I would like them punished for this as well, let me know if i must make a separate report, thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/8n8giya

It was late at night and we were bored, started fighting each other for fun. And man who the fuck cares about ur bounty? Groow the fuck up, and if u care so much about those 50k just message me ingame and ill give u some money. U cant even enjoy the gameplay man.

And besides the point, why did u spam me ingame about u “reporting me” while i was ingame, like unecessary dickriding…

Smh
« Latest post by PezeR on Today at 01:14:01 am »
Your in-game nameSaan
Their in-game namerogue1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1hour ago
Detailsi was fighting a cop when these 2 chicks came and attempted to rob me then rogue  destroyed my bike for no good reason then i died coz of explosion ( i was close to the bike ) 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/g9yexi

The fact that ur gonna false report him is madness, you know exactly what uve done before the “incident”and yet ur still trying to bait. And thats why u dont wanna show the recoding before u got killed and ur trying to get him punished based off logs. Grow the fuck up u ego lifted kiddos and enjoy the gameplay, and dont ever try to play the victom card again.
« Latest post by SAANquick on Today at 12:22:55 am »
what happened in that 30 min ??? nothing , that's why u still trynna lie with a hard face , if u a real man don't lie , or at least show ur logs or where i did somthing to so u rdm.
« Latest post by MW on Yesterday at 11:41:50 pm »
You should take it as record the fucking past 30mins
Accepted Complaints / Re: Such a racism :(((
« Latest post by Dani. on Yesterday at 11:20:22 pm »
He was punished right after saying it.
Accepted Complaints / Such a racism :(((
« Latest post by PezeR on Yesterday at 11:04:02 pm »
Your in-game namewT_Ourmoney.
Their in-game nameMultideffer
Date & Time of incident (UTC)rn
Detailsseen in evidence
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/612921571312664596/1230639403496374354
Player Complaints / Re: [wT]2pac1zac quit to avoid death
« Latest post by Koreakruh[Toads] on Yesterday at 10:27:46 pm »
When i quit to make this report he shard his bounty with his clan member and friend WT_Ourmoney

I would like them punished for this as well, let me know if i must make a separate report, thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/8n8giya
Player Complaints / [wT]2pac1zac quit to avoid death
« Latest post by Koreakruh[Toads] on Yesterday at 10:23:47 pm »
Your in-game name : Koreakruh[Toads]

Their in-game name : [wT]2pac1zac

Date & Time of incident (UTC) : about 20 minutes ago

Details : I placed a bounty on him for revenge of him killing me, then he came to bayside to kill me, i got on a boat to escape, he then followed me in a heli, at which point i was sure he was going to attempt to kill me, i opened fire, so then he attempted to heli kill me, he landed in the water after trying to heli kill me, he tried to jump on top of the heli to shoot me, and then he /q to avoid death when his destroyed heli de-spawned.

Main evidence begins at 3:10 in the video

[wT] zero honor

Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) :
i=fKfusDl9TlfCKyDe
« Latest post by SAANquick on Yesterday at 10:21:38 pm »
should i take this as you are lying ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10