Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: Unveiling Chaos: Exposing Toxicity in MCNR
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 06:07:55 pm »
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but it's impossible to win one with an idiot.

Just don't try Sharky, it's not worth it but the effort is appreciated.
Forum warning to this kid - @Admins

Forum warning to poster for not following correct complaint format -@Admins
« Latest post by coldtank on Today at 06:06:34 pm »
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person but it's impossible to win one with an idiot.

Just don't try Sharky, it's not worth it but the effort is appreciated.
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 05:52:33 pm »
 /cry
Player Complaints / Random bounty + quit to avoid
« Latest post by Tessa.Lamb on Today at 05:52:05 pm »
Your in-game nameTessa.Lamb
Their in-game nameLalo
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Few minutes ago
DetailsI was fishing, he tried to rob me and fail then deathmatched me. After the deathmatch he placed a random bounty on me directly after i died. Then when i went after him he killed me again, he can do that ofc. But he quit immediately after he killed me, refusing me to take my revenge.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

« Latest post by Dr_Sharky on Today at 05:38:01 pm »
You're a proven liar based on this report against you: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20733.msg99208/topicseen.html#msg99208
Hard to see anything, I crashed and crash can happen for any reason. Can you upload full video where I actually attacked you with rustler?There can be possibility that you were around MW which makes you MW too.
I don't need to check anything, even in your own /actions I don't see me hitting your vehicle, can you stop lying?I can report you for lying toward admins and making false reports just by /actions in your video.I crashed in the very first second of video so not sure the purpose of why you made video after I crashed. God bless your brain Munna out.

1. The video shows 0 other players on minimap.

2. $cop shows nearby cop was you, Munna.

3.whilst /actions didn't show damage from the rustler, u can see the rustler shot and caused damage based on bottom left of screen vehicle HP lowering

You're trying to use little clever methods of trying to get out of rulebreaking, but all you've done is prove how you can't be trusted

Whilst I can't record your trolling with the seasparrow as I have a potato PC, I'm sure admins can see carjacking on logs, who entered the seasparrow, and who caused damage to the vehicle.
As you said yourself that you emailed hidden numbers to Mike and Karbz, I'd first like to see if they can confirm this.

Also, Upload evidence of me trying to scam you or anyone else since you mentioned earlier that I tried to scam you for 2M and your friend for 4M and that you've sent them to some admin (Who was that admin and your friend?)
Player Complaints / Re: Angry cop >:
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 05:11:18 pm »
Provide proofs, not other people statements. Let other people do separate complaints, I'm here.

Meanwhile, I will leave this complaint to admins. Munna out.
Hindi/Urdu / Re: general baat cheet
« Latest post by ROHITWOMAN45 on Today at 05:10:34 pm »
Cheez toh vo thi 😔💔
« Latest post by s1lentwS on Today at 05:08:49 pm »
Hello
Insaan bhi kya cheej hai ek me wafa nahi dusre ko wafa ki umeed hai
« Latest post by ROHITWOMAN45 on Today at 05:06:04 pm »
kskdjfjdjcjdjchdu hi
« Latest post by Subhashree on Today at 05:02:05 pm »