Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bro's new.
Player Complaints / Re: Andrewlul the racoon and his sow benz1ne (cop hunt)
« Latest post by Ardealul on Yesterday at 10:25:47 pm »
Thanks for the free insults, we were fighting other cops, as you can see my driver had 10% health, we were driving away and you come in our direction. Also, for cophunt you beed to provide a 30m video, but it's not the case, since you were coming to 4 mw's without a issue, even reduced the speed to check if you can do anything there. Also, it looked like you were chasing us.
Player Complaints / Andrewlul the racoon and his sow benz1ne (cop hunt)
« Latest post by KillMonger on Yesterday at 10:05:40 pm »
Your in-game name(B)KillMonger
Their in-game nameAndrewlul and benz1ne
Date & Time of incident (UTC)45 mins ago
Detailsthese bunch of monkeys and donkeys thinks that they own the streets of San Fierro that the moment they will see any cop they will start shooting them,i know it might look like from the scenario that i m chasing but m not fool to just go in between these 4 cheaters. the below video will show that it was never intended from my side to go and attack them all i was trying to do was just pass from there by maintaining the proper decorum.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
https://imgur.com/a/ShBbMt8
these are the action logs of andrewlul and benzine attacking me.

and this is the video of me casually going without having any intention of attacking them + plus this andrewlul guy should be checked for aimbot or something he is too good at shooting like he owns the title of "Sampgod".

Your in-game name(B)KillMonger
Their in-game nameAndrewlul , x4x , benzine , tb sad and all those in these videos (except ghostreaper he was just standing there)
Date & Time of incident (UTC)30 mins ago
Detailsso i was in car with my partner marnie then this group of monkeys and donkeys came out of us nowhere and started harrasing both of us. then later on they wanted us to leave us the place but their friends were blocking our way then this andrewlul guy sat in the car and driven to the water which is on the highway just like few miles away. by chance i missed to record that part because i forgot to press the hotkey for auto record but i have something else for that, and my friend marine can also vouch for me.
https://imgur.com/a/tHMEfJs ( this is the screenshot of the chat where his friends making fun of me that i cant swim because this andrewlul guy droven to the river.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Apart of the report these guys claims that they plays the game fair no way, in a recent post of mafias i saw that these players are not getting to create their own crew but they claims that they play this game without violation of rules, this is what you mean by saying that? I request the management that these dumbs should be suspended from the server so that they all can have life instead of spending their 3/4th of day on the computer screen.
These guys were crying to open their own mafia with bunch of these monkeys and donkeys and thats how they will ruin the server. especially this andrewlul guy should be banned from this server because all he do in this server is rulebreak , shittalk and cheats ofc.
General / Optimal Сasual Dating - Verified Females
« Latest post by RAJA_J on Yesterday at 09:28:01 pm »
Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Verified Females
Super Сasual Dating
Player Complaints / Munna Rustler rule-braking
« Latest post by Tessa.Lamb on Yesterday at 07:07:56 pm »
Your in-game nameTessa.Lamb
Their in-game nameMunna
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Today
DetailsSimple. Using Rustler to attack non-threat players. In the photo, near the bandicam watermark u can clearly see the rulebrakers name.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/ox7p3e

Crews / Re: Crew tag addition - Please read.
« Latest post by Sad on Yesterday at 06:40:10 pm »
Add TB Tag to

-Boombooooom
-GhostReaper
-Ardealul
-stingotango
News and Announcements / Re: MCNR 5th Anniversary - Giveaway!
« Latest post by Moody on Yesterday at 05:06:04 pm »
Happy 5th anniversaty, im still banned like 2-3 years xD
sad to hear that but you are not getting unbanned
News and Announcements / Re: MCNR 5th Anniversary - Giveaway!
« Latest post by Hobgoblin on Yesterday at 03:52:22 pm »
Happy 5th anniversaty, im still banned like 2-3 years xD

Don't use cheats next time.
Player Complaints / Re: Cop And Criminal Teaming
« Latest post by Hobgoblin on Yesterday at 03:49:53 pm »
ok

can i post tommorow at night no signal XD

Post the minute and seconds when he try kill you for example 1:01
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10