Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Player Complaints / Re: Unveiling Chaos: Exposing Toxicity in MCNR
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 04:03:56 pm »
Thanks to ChatGPT and utilizing 3 hours to write this report.

I wonder what rule is broken here.

1- Houses are mine so I can set Price to $1B and not answerable to anyone, if you don't like anything, simply /ignore.

2- I can host my own events with my own rules.

3- If I tried to "steal seasparrow" so do /report or forum complaint which exists for a reason here.

4- You tried to scam me for which its my responsibility to either make a forum complaint or say in the general chat for which in the same time admin told me to do forum complaint, now its completely entirely up to me if I am going to make a forum complaint or not but saying it in the chat is my choice.

Still, I dont see any proofs that shows I'm doing something against the community rules?

In order to not give this much time to scammers and liers like Sharky, I will leave this as my final comment for this post, rest upon admins.

Thanks! Munna signing out.
Player Complaints / Unveiling Chaos: Exposing Toxicity in MCNR
« Latest post by Dr_Sharky on Today at 03:59:39 pm »
(MCNR has a growing community of friendly players that all have the same goal: to have fun. Whether working with or against each other, you will make friends either way and become part of a growing community.)

Isn't that what the MCNR community is all about? Unfortunately, it's been overrun by toxic and immature players.

This report is an official complaint against the player Munna, who lately has been acting like a kid in a candy store, but in all the wrong ways. Munna has been stirring up trouble, going against the values our community stands for. Lately, he's been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, starting with a supposed giveaway of three mansions and constantly changing the rules each time.

First off: "**Munna (39)**: Giving away 3x Richman Mansions - $100M - Guess the secret number in my head!"

Secondly: He claims he emailed Karbz and Mike with some numbers:

"**Munna (54)**: @[Kilo]Dr\_Sharky (49) I've sent emails with the hidden numbers to Mike/Karbz."

Thirdly:

**Munna (54)**: One is Mike, and the other is Karb.
**Munna (54)**: One is Mike, and the other is Karbz.

Now, onto why I'm filing this report: Recently, Munna has been causing chaos in the chat as usual, creating a toxic atmosphere with just about everyone online at the time, including "Saan, Subhashree, MIKEY, and myself."

I was just about to hop into a Sea Sparrow when he tried to steal it from me, succeeded, and then I had to reclaim it. After that, he tried to blow it up while I was still in it. His response?

"```CSS
Roitman45 (57) joined the server.```
**Roitman45 (57)**: Hey there
**Munna (40)**: @Sharky. (54) Show some respect to Papa next time."

But back to the main point, he started accusing me of scamming and spreading lies in the chat, trying to ruin my reputation, as you'll see in the screenshots from the echo channel.

He's been making up stories from the get-go. I'm not sure why the management even puts up with this toxic player who's full of it.

Plus, he mentioned he sent proof of me scamming people to the admins. So, I'm asking him directly to post them here and mention the admins' names.

And I also want to hear KarbZ's and Mike's thoughts on this matter, as he's been using their names to deceive people about the supposed giveaway of three mansions.

Screenshots/ZIP:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8dasu1pld2sthtb/Evidence_of_Munna_spreading_shit.zip/file

@Mike @Karbz @Munna
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by x4x on Today at 03:47:44 pm »
x4x the perfect pickpocketer stop kissing my ass everytime you see me in game, i will send you some money stop bothering me and sucking my dick.

Why mad?

if the retards who play 24/7 actually have some braincells the server will have 0 players

How are you not forum banned yet?

im pretty sure your memberlist was way different before you got disbanded "« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 12:59:09 pm by Ardealul »
"
would you mind showing the memberlist before you got disbanded for being a og knockoff : )

Go back to your discord and spam gifs there, you do not know what you are talking about.
Suggestions and Ideas / Re: Duel betting/staking
« Latest post by x4x on Today at 03:46:27 pm »
+1 but make the limit $10,000 or something, or it might be abused.
@KillMonger you are complaining about some guys who stole your car in a game Grand Theft Auto.

I understand that you are upset about something but you guys just wanted to bait us. You had 100 chances to leave the place and you didn't.

Also stop insulting us, it won't do any good.
General / Re: Staff unfairness strikes again
« Latest post by Ardealul on Today at 03:40:18 pm »
im pretty sure your memberlist was way different before you got disbanded "« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 12:59:09 pm by Ardealul »
"
would you mind showing the memberlist before you got disbanded for being a og knockoff : )

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,16688.0.html

You can search it yourself, but ok.
to be honest with you , Sad and Andrewlul are the main reason this post is being created.
i had no problem with my money getting robbed even they failed to rob me because what they all did is self robbed their hubbies.

Like you said, Sad is guilty here what about Andreawlul? who literally hijacked our car and drive straight to the river at the end of the same highway.
can criminals casually just sit in the car of anyone and drive wherever they want to? @kratos.

Stop being angry or at least don't show it, this is how the the gameplay is. This report is made out of anger. I did nothing wrong, you insulted me, i bullied you. I can take your car if i want to.
« Latest post by coldtank on Today at 03:29:17 pm »
Honestly something I was wanting. +1
« Latest post by Bendary on Today at 03:27:54 pm »
+1
Player Complaints / Re: Angry cop >:
« Latest post by UltraSmooth on Today at 03:26:43 pm »
I don't need to proof anything, you reported so you have to provide proofs. If you don't then I will have to forum complaint you for lying toward admins. You said "I disabled your car" so proof that point or else face forum complaint for lying toward admins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10