Author Topic: Few Suggestions & QOL Changes  (Read 1825 times)

Not rated

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
Few Suggestions & QOL Changes
« on: April 24, 2019, 06:43:02 pm »
/mb - Allow the player to see what area the Mafia Money Bag is located in, useful for if you missed the location due to just connecting to the server and should also display the status of eg: The Mafia is far, the mafia is approaching the destination, the mafia is nearby & the moneybag is not running.

/th - Same thing as above but for the Treasure Hunt, and shift the current /th (hint) to /thh.

/whisper [text] or /w [text] - send a message to every player within 20ft of yourself, useful for quick private group chats between players without the need of PM.

/r [text] - allows the player to quickly reply to their last PM received.

Few bug fixes:

- remove feltzer and cheetah driver door break in animations as you just jump into them, you never open the door (unless entering from passenger side)

Few changes:

Select a random vehicle from the export list to be the bonus vehicle for the week, exporting this vehicle earns x2 score & money.

Have 3 different export boards, 1 list for each city (i know 3 different boards exist but only 1 is being used)
or
Reset the export list every time the server changes city's & reward the player for accumulative exports, example: cash bonus for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 vehicles exported, $1000 (2), $2000 (4),  $3000 (6),  $4000 (8) and $5000 (10).

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:59:57 pm by Mike »

Offline HyperG

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • nice person
    • View Profile
Re: Few Suggestions & QOL Changes
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 06:47:03 pm »
/mb and /th as fast as possible please !!  :D :D

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 11:03:21 pm »
All good suggestions.

Regarding the export lists. All three lists are used. Once you export vehicles from the first list there is a waiting period and then the list changes to the second one then the third then loops back around.
View trailers here.

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 11:35:32 pm »
Instead of making another thread, I'm just gonna keep re-posting in here.

- increase money earned from cropdusting mission.
(I believe the last time I tried it I earned $0 and it took a solid 4+ mins to complete)

- increase money earned from trucking mission (at least 1.5x)

- increase money earned from sweeping/trash master missions (at least 1.5x)

- limit bank robberies to 1 per person per game week
(my idea for this is to limit cash flow into the server as bank heists can earn you a lot more money than anything else in the server right now and it's a bit too overpowered, making other legal and illegal activities useless (apart from treasure hunt and moneybag) doing so will lower the chances for bank to get bugged as bank robberies will be limited)

- Mike: Not really for this idea. I don't think it should be limited.

- /exlist - List all the current vehicles that still need to be exported along with their reward price. For convenience sake.

- /uptime - Show how long it has been since the last server reset, IE: Days: i, Hours: i, Minutes: i, Seconds: i, Game-Weeks: i, Game-days: i, Game-hours: i.

- allow players to use /lotto from anywhere on the map for convenience sake. Having to go to a 24/7 all the time is annoying for only a 1 in 100 chance at winning.

- while in jail, make bail money lower by increments of 100 instead of 50. having a 10k bail takes a long time to decrease.

- reduce the price of fines by half of what they currently are.

- add a little textdraw at the bottom of the screen that says:
/help /cmds /rules /jobs /missions /rob

and add "mikescnr.com" somewhere on the screen
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:55:52 pm by Mike »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 10:16:17 pm »
Instead of making another thread, I'm just gonna keep re-posting in here.

- increase money earned from cropdusting mission.
(I believe the last time I tried it I earned $0 and it took a solid 4+ mins to complete)

- increase money earned from trucking mission (at least 1.5x)

- increase money earned from sweeping/trash master missions (at least 1.5x)
I am going to continue reviewing payouts in the next few updates to balance things more for legal players.

- limit bank robberies to 1 per person per game week
(my idea for this is to limit cash flow into the server as bank heists can earn you a lot more money than anything else in the server right now and it's a bit too overpowered, making other legal and illegal activities useless (apart from treasure hunt and moneybag) doing so will lower the chances for bank to get bugged as bank robberies will be limited)
Not sure what logic I could apply to this. What physically is stopping the player from robbing the bank?

- /exlist - List all the current vehicles that still need to be exported along with their reward price. For convenience sake.
Sure why not

- /uptime - Show how long it has been since the last server reset, IE: Days: i, Hours: i, Minutes: i, Seconds: i, Game-Weeks: i, Game-days: i, Game-hours: i
No real need for this tbh.

- allow players to use /lotto from anywhere on the map for convenience sake. Having to go to a 24/7 all the time is annoying for only a 1 in 100 chance at winning.
I understand that going to a physical store is frustrating but I think if it was as simple as typing /lotto it would be too easy to get a large sum of cash for zero effort. I will however consider making lotto tickets purchasable at other locations in addition to general stores.

- while in jail, make bail money lower by increments of 100 instead of 50. having a 10k bail takes a long time to decrease.
I've increased it from $25 to $50 already. I think $100 a second is too much. You'll lose your entire 10k fine in less than 2 minutes.

- reduce the price of fines by half of what they currently are.
Max fine is currently 10k. Might reduce. Depends on severity of crimes.

- add a little textdraw at the bottom of the screen that says:
/help /cmds /rules /jobs /missions /rob

and add "mikescnr.com" somewhere on the screen
I'm not a fan of servers that have clutter on the screen like that, information should be accessible but not constantly shown. Perhaps the web address would be a nice touch but I don't really have space on the screen to put it as things are right now.
View trailers here.