Author Topic: Re: stalking / dming and robbing  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Mr.ouss

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Gentleman
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: farachiya
Re: stalking / dming and robbing
« on: September 17, 2019, 09:40:11 pm »
so again these dmers !! even when i posted !! a forum yesterday about them they continue to harrass and DM me for no reason  player name tomy hardy
Even the admin saw them and warned them they continue again this day, this is unacceptable at all
Administrators you need to take serious actions about these players they always do the same thing to every player DM, rob and stalk
link of the previous Forum .....  http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,799.msg2895.html#msg2895
thank you ...  i hope i do not reprot them again .. pls take serious action on them

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mr.ouss

• Busta
  • Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 09:41:35 pm »
another one

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 10:02:00 pm »
Robbing is in game feature it is not against the rules. Stalking is not against the rules however if a player is stalking you then you have the right to kill them. For dm complain we need enough evidence to punish a player. Show your /crimes or record long enough video showing if you have done anything wrong to them or not. If you have done something wrong to him then he have the right to kill you.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:05:45 pm by codeshadow »

Offline Mr.ouss

• Busta
  • Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 10:23:56 pm »

Offline Mr.ouss

• Busta
  • Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 10:24:36 pm »
you can ask any player about these id they are literally dming everyone for no reason

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 10:38:09 pm »
We do not punish players by other players word. We need valid evidence. I still stand by my words that link doesn't have enough evidence about random death match. About robbing and stalking it is not against the rules as I explained above.

For example someone jacked your vehicle and you killed him/her then he/she post a forum complain showing 1 or 2 screenshot of you killing him/her are we suppose to punish you for random death match?

Case closed not enough proof. Next time show your /crimes in screenshot/video or record a long enough video so we could see if he have reason to kill you.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:58:42 pm by codeshadow »