Author Topic: Bank robbery/opening time  (Read 2010 times)

Not rated

Offline DowDaw

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: DowDaw#1337
Bank robbery/opening time
« on: April 24, 2019, 03:31:49 pm »
I have 3 points for the Bank:

1. It would be more fun and fair to let us begin able to join the Bank after it's begin robbed. I actually can't see any point not to let enter it once they're done robbing it.  Many times I want to save the amount of money I have but you gotta keep driving around in order to not to let anyone else robbing the money.

2. Robbing the Bank happening many times in one day and it shows closed most of the times for other people due it's begin robbed. Can we get some timer for robbing the bank or If the first point been added, this can be cancelled.

3.Removing "PIN or creating Bank account". It just doesn't make any sense for me honestly you have to create a PIN or your bank account in order to save your money. Basically, let every-one has his/her bank account without going to the Bank to create one. Make it easier for the newbie in any-way.

Offline HyperG

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • nice person
    • View Profile
Re: Bank robbery/opening time
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 03:42:21 pm »
In my opinion, just let us deposit more then $5k on ATMs.
Dont let us withdraw more then $50k or something so bank dont lose meaning.

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 04:27:53 pm »

1. It would be more fun and fair to let us begin able to join the Bank after it's begin robbed. I actually can't see any point not to let enter it once they're done robbing it.  Many times I want to save the amount of money I have but you gotta keep driving around in order to not to let anyone else robbing the money.

2. Robbing the Bank happening many times in one day and it shows closed most of the times for other people due it's begin robbed. Can we get some timer for robbing the bank or If the first point been added, this can be cancelled.

3.Removing "PIN or creating Bank account". It just doesn't make any sense for me honestly you have to create a PIN or your bank account in order to save your money. Basically, let every-one has his/her bank account without going to the Bank to create one. Make it easier for the newbie in any-way.

1) There's a bank lockdown, maybe you can give the players time to enter until the lockdown stars, then it should force the players out of the bank automatically.
2) Maybe increase the time of the bank robbery and slightly increase the cash that can be robbed, I would go for that... - once the time has passed, there should be an automatic message to players "The bank vault has been locked again and secured" - just an example.
3) In the future the PIN might be added to other features/systems, I'm still not sure if we should remove the PIN, it looks fun and pretty much realistic.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 08:14:03 pm »
I may consider allowing players inside the bank once all the robbers have left rather than locking the bank until they reach the hideout.
View trailers here.

Offline Symon

• Busta
  • Respect: +6/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Symon
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 11:02:31 pm »

I'm already laughing imagining the scene:

8:00 AM - There's a bank robbery, cops are outside and inside to collect useful info about robbers
8:01 AM - A stranger arrives at the bank: "Hello sir, i wanna deposit $500 in my bank account" - "Yes go ahead, who cares if there was a robbery not even 1 minute ago and maybe someone died, go without problems!" - "Thanks sir!".

Jokes apart, CNR means Cops&Robbers, and CNR mode is inspired by a sort of roleplay, so in real life you can't enter a bank after has been robbed, that's hell unrealistic.

-1 for me.

As stated above, PIN makes things more realistic. In real life to deposit/withdraw money you need the PIN code outside ATMs, so why removing it?

I think the main problem is not the PIN or the"Creating bank account" (Which i don't see the hard part of creating a PIN if you're a newbie, seriously.), the main problem is the lower limit of money deposit.

It's not correct even in the world that i can deposit only $1000 per transaction (Talking about ATMs) and withdraw only 10k$. If i need to buy a house which costs $200k, i would need to repeat this step 20 times, THIS is annoying and should be changed, imho.

Also, about ATMs robberies i have 2 suggestions (So i avoid to create a new topic about...):

1) Increase money stolen up to $3000 instead of max $450 (This is the max $$ i got...)
2) An ATM robbery can't always success, make a 50% percent rate such as jail breakout.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2019, 02:52:02 pm »
To clarify, I will allow players to enter the bank after lockdown so long as all robbers have left the interior.
View trailers here.