Author Topic: They harass me and killed me ami and a rod after getting out of jail being innoc  (Read 1239 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Mi name in game:
Hes name in game: RutahManda / karimianmh / Kreuzy
Well, I was getting out of jail along with rod and 3 policemen started aiming at us and hitting us for no reason until they killed us just for having left the jail after killing me and getting up on the ground gave me a final blow to kill me and I still being innocent and having done nothing to him and inetne uir but the policeman called kreuzy started shooting me and hitting the graffiti spray so that the other policeman could keep hitting me with the stick so he killed me and then he didn't stop procrating in the chat with words in Spanish as shown in the latest evidence: It says in Spanish Llorale a tu mama = English: cry to your mam.
After that he was telling me some more but nonsense things and I did not capture because he already had enough evidence against these policemen, Ah and Rod finally shoots him at the wheels because I think he tried to use the car to run me over while he was in the car. ground and also shows a little to the third police but his name does not come out and the piss in the trunk was after they began to hit us

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
RutahManda will be punished thank you for reporting.