Author Topic: I was shooting with the sniper and had to defend myself  (Read 1275 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
I was shooting with the sniper and had to defend myself
« on: September 14, 2019, 01:39:33 am »
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco
The name of him in the game: ioii
Hello, I was at the police station as a police officer waiting for prisoners to come to offer them a bribe, but there was one who arrived and offered him the bribe for 500 which is the minimum I accept it and when he left he went to police to buy weapons and kill me while he and I were like policemen we are still normal and I am accessing the police store buying ammunition for the spray and the taser and suddenly begins to point me with the sniper while I am buying and shoots but fails then I run away from the menu of the store and I start to move it is not a mistake just because, what happened is that he kept pointing me and gives me some shots that hurt me a lot and what he wanted was to kill me because I He moved and he kept firing then I aimed him with my rifle and he stopped firing and after a few seconds he shot again and I had to kill him because he didn't stop. And I got this notice in red in the chat as it shows in the evidence:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: I was shooting with the sniper and had to defend myself
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 09:26:52 pm »
I’m sorry but I cannot understand what you are saying. Please try and use proper grammar, sentences and paragraphs. I’m running out of breath in my mind while attempt to read this post. Your entire post is a single sentence..

From what I can understand you should have let him kill you and he would have gotten the public service offence and not you. The new system will punish players for even shooting you in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:32:52 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: I was shooting with the sniper and had to defend myself
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 10:48:52 pm »
Law enforcement agents are not allowed to attack other law enforcement agents no matter what. If a law enforcement agent attack you then try complain in game. If no admin or moderator respond to it then complain on forum with valid proof. For example use few screenshot or a video clip showing him attacking you. In future update the game will be punishing those kind of players. The screenshot you posted shows proof of you breaking the rules by killing another law enforcement agent.