Author Topic: FARZAN Immortal?  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Tchernobog

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-17
  • Crudux Cruo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tchernobog
FARZAN Immortal?
« on: September 15, 2019, 04:42:09 pm »
Your in-game nameTchernobog
Their in-game nameFARZAN
DetailsBoth me and Kath tried to take down FARZAN after he opened fire on us. He went down but wouldn't die, so I tried to revive him to arrest. Neither of us could arrest or kill him. He kills us, and later I see him regen hp and armor out of nowhere. Kath used /report but none of the admins online bothered to take a look.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/amls7

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
Re: FARZAN Immortal?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 05:04:46 pm »
how to say that uhmm , i saw some players do that stunt when i shoot them their health didn't decreased , you didn't show his/her ping on the Tab to see if it might be bugged or smth , i am not very sure about that for real

Offline RoboKill

• Ass of the month - All year
  • Respect: +57/-10
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: RoboKill#7970
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 05:15:23 pm »
This is a bug that happens sometimes when a car explodes and the person is about to get out at the same time, so he ends up being on ground in others point of view and resulting no damage can be taken, meanwhile in his point of view he is normal and can shoot.

That said, nothing is hacks in what is shown just a bug that happened and hopefully can be fixed soon.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 06:05:23 pm »
I've just tested this and confirm that no damage is done. I'll have to investigate the issue. I don't see any evidence of regenerating health/armour though?

As for fixing the bug of appearing dead like that, I can't do anything about it. The next update will however have a /sync command which either player can type to fix this desync.
View trailers here.